Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Moonbox question

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is ther eanyway to make the toughhorns with tokens larger then the ones without ? im not sure if this is already possible but if anyone knows a way or if it is possible plz let me know ty

Old   #2

lol
I.don.t.think.that.would.be.ever.possible.because. drops.are.generated.when.you.kill.the.mob.so.you.n ever.know.which.ones.drop.it

it's.as.if.to.say."could.someone.make.birdman. with.supers.and.+1's.appear.as.bigger?":P
so.no,there's.no.way

Old   #3

Its not like when you modify the met dove, the met dove and the treasure doves are different monsters, toughhorns all have the same name so its not possible to separtate the ones which have the tokens and which do not.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by anticlownn@Sep 13 2005, 15:21
lol
I.don.t.think.that.would.be.ever.possible.because. drops.are.generated.when.you.kill.the.mob.so.you.n ever.know.which.ones.drop.it

it's.as.if.to.say."could.someone.make.birdman. with.supers.and.+1's.appear.as.bigger?":P
so.no,there's.no.way
funny question thou, what's with all the dots..rofl dont tell me space bar is broken i did the same thing :P

Old   #5

Yes it is broken, lol.
Old   #6

lol no way,that is all serverside
I will tell u how do i make MB quest easy:
i take CO partner(Full version) and i set him to lvling and pick up items option,after a hour i have more then 5 tokens
Old   #7

Wow thats a good idea..well done, +1 karma for that.
Old   #8

yea sorry bout my typing its not my bad english i just dont take notice of the space bar sometimes but yea sory for the bad question there is one person who isa ful time macoer on my server whenever i kill heri get 10 tokens + but any ofu know a macro for mb ?
Old   #9

if you guys want i can release a not-so-tiny script as i normally do that will make moonboxes

know that you will be spotted fast i know coz i love to pkill mbox botters. i'll think about this i guess. i believe moonbox botting is silly, there are other places where you can bot safer and get better results like hunting etc

but before i even bother porting my mz script to be usable in moonbox, do you think it would be handy to have one?

//me
Old   #10

Yes make one.
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by GiYo@Sep 14 2005, 11:12
if you guys want i can release a not-so-tiny script as i normally do that will make moonboxes

know that you will be spotted fast i know coz i love to pkill mbox botters. i'll think about this i guess. i believe moonbox botting is silly, there are other places where you can bot safer and get better results like hunting etc

but before i even bother porting my mz script to be usable in moonbox, do you think it would be handy to have one?

//me
yea would be nice.. and u will get a karma .P
Old   #12

elite*gold: 20
I'm workig on a moonbox macro. I'm trying not to make it pixel based so theres no compatability problems. Having some problem finding some memory locations. Is there anything like TSearch to search for Strings in memory? Its a pain in the add looking for individual bytes and converting to ASCII.
Old   #13

Your making a packet based one?