Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Socketing for meting up gear

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
well i do remember every item has it's particular id and properties stored on the server it self. some gm showed the tables to me once...

erm.. i was thinking of sending packects stating that an item (prolly juz bought like the lev10 boots) has sock in the packet, force it sent to server and then u up the boots... ?

Old   #32

i have an archer i use for hunting and he has made 3 sockets, each time i made the socket i was upgrading for another one of my characters the items were all refined and i bought the item and the met in the market and then upgraded it and got the sockets with only 1 or 2 mets and it was always at night. lol i have tried duplicating this many times but never works when i try only when im not trying. stupid game anyhow.

Old   #33

I guess THAT was just luck, I personally have had best luck with unqiue items..
Old   #34

an almost full double socket lvl 130 trojan once told me that you need to use a db first on the item you want to socket

Old   #35

Ive heard that before too...
Old   #36

its boots normal item with sock using db's ??? maybe only high dura item have bigger chance for sock
Old   #37

I dont understand lol, I dont think dura has much to do with it. >.>
Old   #38

borntokillu and cheaton from emerald server always sell and make sockets. borntokillu wanted to sell me an elite socket for 70 USD. cheaton walks around with normal empty socks like rings, neckys, and boots. and he made a guild called "YourSocketsMadeBy". and they said they have some secret. but i doubt it. but its weird how they make sockets so easily.
Old   #39

CheatoN is a phillipino, they base there conquer lives around making sockets, all of there time is made creating them, so I would have to guess that they do infact have a secret..
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally posted by anticlownn@Sep 11 2005, 22:53
an almost full double socket lvl 130 trojan once told me that you need to use a db first on the item you want to socket
iv also heard ppl with many socks tell u jibbrish so u dont get any Also as far as i know sock are all on your luck, made 3 sock boots, sock bracelet, necky, cap, all in 2 months and all using mets ( for all id say about 900 - 1k mets) also lost over 1k so meh

*edit all at random times*
Old   #41

Well I think the idea is right now where looking into if it has any thing to do with packet sending or not.