Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Socketing for meting up gear

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Hojo+Sep 9 2005, 13:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hojo @ Sep 9 2005, 13:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ultimatedestroyer@Sep 8 2005, 20:47
I would have just sold the 800 mets, got myself like 80mil lol.
True, better off buying the Socket then wasting all the mets trying to get one... [/b][/quote]
that&#39;s the problem tho...
you never know if you&#39;re gonna get a socket with teh first met or the 800th met :/

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by Hojo+Sep 9 2005, 13:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hojo @ Sep 9 2005, 13:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ultimatedestroyer@Sep 8 2005, 20:47
I would have just sold the 800 mets, got myself like 80mil lol.
True, better off buying the Socket then wasting all the mets trying to get one... [/b][/quote]
nope.. with 800 mets... u get like 3-5 sockets...

thats like 240kk-400kk when u sell the sockets :P

Old   #18

elite*gold: 20
With 800 (+140 i wasted today) mets, you get NO sockets.
Old   #19

OK back on topic now. lol.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by unknownone@Sep 9 2005, 23:26
With 800 (+140 i wasted today) mets, you get NO sockets.
no wonder... spam all mets non-stop not only 100 every day...
Old   #21

elite*gold: 20
Like I said, I spammed 800 mets in 1 day, only 140 today because thats all I had. i spent all morning in met zone.

And I spammed them with a macro, 140 mets in approximately 1 minute. No luck. I honestly doubt spamming quickly, or using so many a day increases any chance of socketing. It seems impractical that the server would be keeping count of the number of mets someone uses.
Only socket I&#39;ve made spamming mets came after 6th met, when I had a full warehouse and decided to spam the mets left in my bag.
Seems odd that we can make a socket from the odd met when upgrading our items, then we can spam hundreds of mets and have no luck. That&#39;s why I don&#39;t believe its random, I assume its timed, like everything else.

I&#39;m no gonna waste mets spamming them all at once, I&#39;d rather try at 5 minute intervals for a full day and try my luck. Otherwise, imma sell the mets/moonboxes and buy some sockets.
Old   #22

It seems liek when most people make a soc they only spam a few mets. Like most of the time under 10. There IS something too it, its a programed video game. Theres a way to figure it out.
Old   #23

I&#39;ve spammed about 250 and I didnt win a sock

But a friend of mine gained 2 with about 150mets :?

It&#39;s just luck i guess
Old   #24

Everyone should write down the exact times and dates of when they get a socket in future..maybe theres a pattern.
Old   #25

nope... its completly random...

nothing to do, with duratio, server-time, how many ppl in tc etc...

just luck nothing more...
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally posted by BadBoY_AC@Sep 10 2005, 02:22

You always say that but for some reason some people always have mad sockets in no time >.>
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally posted by anticlownn+Sep 10 2005, 02:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (anticlownn @ Sep 10 2005, 02:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--BadBoY_AC@Sep 10 2005, 02:22

You always say that but for some reason some people always have mad sockets in no time >.> [/b][/quote]
are they the people who paypal??

dragonballs do have a higher chance of socketing items.
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally posted by BadBoY_AC@Sep 10 2005, 02:22

The thing is... Luck isn&#39;t a real thing. There is always a perfectly explainable reason for everything that happens. And low as the odds may be its usually attributed to luck. Its easier to say it was luck then explain everything that happened for an outcome.

With a video game luck is even less existent. Everything is programmed and explained somehow. Its possibly a random number generator that somehow assigns the socs to a certain person. There has to be some type or variable that influences, and chances are the factors that influence it are more then just upgrading with a met. Its just a matter of finding out what factor(s) they are then turn those in our favor.
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by compwiz+Sep 10 2005, 02:56--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (compwiz @ Sep 10 2005, 02:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--BadBoY_AC@Sep 10 2005, 02:22

The thing is... Luck isn&#39;t a real thing. There is always a perfectly explainable reason for everything that happens. And low as the odds may be its usually attributed to luck. Its easier to say it was luck then explain everything that happened for an outcome.

With a video game luck is even less existent. Everything is programmed and explained somehow. Its possibly a random number generator that somehow assigns the socs to a certain person. There has to be some type or variable that influences, and chances are the factors that influence it are more then just upgrading with a met. Its just a matter of finding out what factor(s) they are then turn those in our favor. [/b][/quote]
okay thats true but u will never find it out... only when u got access to the database server...

well... i made all my socs on different times... and always different amount of mets...
Old   #30

theres no patern or time for socketing