Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

two things

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1) is the any way to lower pk pts faster? (speed hack maybe?)

2) is it possible to log a packet of mining a gem and resending it for more gems?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
1.) There was a bug for loweing PK points, though I never was told how to do it. I think they fixed it a long time ago. Speed hack would not work, because its decremented server-side, and the new PK point value is sent to your client.

2.) No. You send only 1 packet to start mining, and the server accepts that you are mining until you move, use an XP skill or unequip the pickeaxe. Each stoke of the pickaxe, the server sends a packet to your cleint to say its still mining (As time progresses, theres a byte in this packet taht decrements slowly, no idea what that for, but you start mining less ores if you stay in the same spot for a long time). The server sends another seperate packet each time you mine an ore or gem, so unfortunatley, you can't hack gems.

The cleint doesnt send a response packet when you mine something, so its possible to send a packet to your client to say that you've mined a gem, and it would appear like you've mined one in your inventory, but would disspear when you close inventory, and wouldnt work if you tried using it.

Old   #3

oh oki
thanks for an awesome description
karma for you
Old   #4

Questions answed this can be closed.
Closed Thread