Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The last topic i will ever post

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I know everyone doesnt like me really much but i sent out a pm message to someone and i will quote what i says ill be on tommaorw if u can do it post here if u have questions or answer post here

From here on is qeoted
OK when u are reading this i will be on tomarrow eastern time ok lets get it started
This is a step by step tutorial
1. download some or all of the hacks from here
2. go to the place where u put the files and extract them
3. put them in the correct folder like u told me and make sure they are in the correct folder
4. then after you overright them into the right folder take those folders and make them into a .rar
5. then attach the .rar folder to a post
6. ill download it tommarow and play it
7. if this works and u can do it all right ill find a way to repay u and read on there are some major set backs that i tried to ask help with plus read this post slow and do it while you read

MAJOR SET BACKS
1. i am level 1 my 40 41 and 50 i gave to my freind
2. i am prolly not doing the overrighting thing right with the folders and there prolly not going in right thats why i need ur help

I am going to put this on the forums maybe someone there can help me i hope they dont get ****** off when they dont understand i dont know any other way to explain this

The one person so desprite to make this work
El Travelor

Old   #2

what about those Prototype tuit said?

Old   #3

he already pmed... me... lol ^^
Old   #4

im going to try to explain this one last time..
Quote:
This is a step by step tutorial
1. download some or all of the hacks from here
2. go to the place where u put the files and extract them
3. put them in the correct folder like u told me and make sure they are in the correct folder
you have that right, but that is what you need to do. we have listed the exact address you have to replace it to.
Quote:
4. then after you overright them into the right folder take those folders and make them into a .rar
5. then attach the .rar folder to a post
we have already done this, those are the downloads you have on that other link. we put the files in the correct place, but when you unzip the .rar, it goes to a place you select on your computer. the location you choose has to be the place we already listed in order to make it work.

the only way we can make this easier on you is if we actually bundle it into an installation file and have you download and install the entire client again (which is obviously out of the question)

if you dont get this, then sorry.
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=why do i bother?' border='0' alt='why do i bother?' />

Old   #5

I got a load more pm's from him, basically I explained EXACTLY what to do in 10 steps and he still didnt get it, so im done. -.-
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer@Sep 7 2005, 13:33
I got a load more pm's from him, basically I explained EXACTLY what to do in 10 steps and he still didnt get it, so im done. -.-
Yep, he sent me a PM too and I just told him that if he hasnt understood yet he never will. I am closing this thread as it is going nowhere.

Closed Thread