Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BUT

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by travelor@Sep 6 2005, 02:42
well mr.smarty it didnt work WHAT NOW!!!!! forein language hmph u said restart my comp after i replaced the files in the effects folder well guess what i did so u where wrong and there is something u must be leaveing out explain exactly how to use hacks made by other people
i am seeing this alot..ppl come here looking for hacks...and we take time out to help them..so they come and shove it in our faces if they cant get it to work..ther shud be a thread giving permission to lower karma etc for not showing respect wen ppl take time to help

Old   #17

OMG hes back lol... well now i have another topic to set off onto to use sertain hacks u have to be sertain levels or u have to change the file how do i do that can u post some easy hacks i can use

Old   #18

he pmed me too x_x;

travelor, just read all of the posts in the second link i gave you... it has instructions in there on how to do it

that, and if its a spell then you need to make sure you have the same level of spell or you wont see it
ie: if it is for fixed hurricane and you have level 2 hurricane you wont see it (unless someoene else casts fixed hurricane)

edit: btw, they arent 'hacks', they are mods
Old   #19

then that hack is useless but is there a way to change the level of the spell so that you can use it at lower levels

Old   #20

hey if anyone can like lower the level so i can see any of this stuff like the armor and stuff use the link on the first post in the thread and if u can do that ill come back from school (7 hours should be enough x__x) and ill download it and ill do something in return see u all later (i mean everyone that think they can help with my little... big problem its like a contest sadly)
Old   #21

find the lower level.. rename the new file like the lower lvl... and replace it...

EDIT: use the edit button!!
Old   #22

and as for an easy one, make a taoist... train it to level 15 or whatever level you learn heal at... download this file and replace it in the Conquer 1.0/c3/Efect folder and cast elementary heal
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1126004612.ibf (37.0 KB, 3 views)
Old   #23

lol you learn heal at lvl 1 already...
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by BadBoY_AC@Sep 6 2005, 04:14
lol you learn heal at lvl 1 already...
lol its 4am, what do you expect?
*heads off to bed*
Old   #25

Username1 thats a good avatar you have there..
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer@Sep 6 2005, 04:35
Username1 thats a good avatar you have there..
thanks
Old   #27

I am new here but i wanted to say something i have seen! Some of you guys have bent over backwards to help this guy ans all he can say is can you make the hack easier for me to use ill be back in 7 hours you should be able to make something for me by then!
Hmmm if you guys still helping him maybe you drive over to my house next and level me to 120 tonight?

I am glad to see some nice people on here and not just a bunch of idiots, but you guys are WAY to nice

I am enjoying watching you all keep it up! I would take a more active roll in here except im not a programer im just a working still trying to raise a family.
I would like to thank you all for the efforts yo do to make life fun for those of us that cant do what you do!

Enjoy

Mack
Old   #28

We just do what we can end of the day.

You would want the same help if the role were reversed.
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer@Sep 6 2005, 17:38
We just do what we can end of the day.

You would want the same help if the role were reversed.
soooo true karma up!!

lol too bad already gave some karma today
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally posted by madmackman@Sep 6 2005, 17:35
I am new here but i wanted to say something i have seen! Some of you guys have bent over backwards to help this guy ans all he can say is can you make the hack easier for me to use ill be back in 7 hours you should be able to make something for me by then!
Hmmm if you guys still helping him maybe you drive over to my house next and level me to 120 tonight?

I am glad to see some nice people on here and not just a bunch of idiots, but you guys are WAY to nice

I am enjoying watching you all keep it up! I would take a more active roll in here except im not a programer im just a working still trying to raise a family.
I would like to thank you all for the efforts yo do to make life fun for those of us that cant do what you do!

Enjoy

Mack
well its true i got the same answer from all of them because they wouldnt read my question only person that read my question right was ultimated

Closed Thread