Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO2: Dissassembled Play.exe/Conquer.exe

Discussion on CO2: Dissassembled Play.exe/Conquer.exe within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys, I found this sweet program that dissassembles Win32 exes and Dll's

So, as I was trying to find the key to decrypt Monster.dat for CO2. So I decided to dissassemble them (Conquer.exe and Play.exe). Anyways I have them and there fairly big, so Ill put it on rapidshare.

*Note: I have no Idea what half of it means, just thaugt someone might be instresed (It appears to include all the ASM routines, all the API calls and such and such...

Mirror1:
Old 09/05/2005, 12:15   #2

anyone who can read that garbage (ASM... ewww) can disassemble (or decompile) the executables themselves. So... nice work but...
Old 09/05/2005, 12:36   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by cheapbastard@Sep 5 2005, 12:15
anyone who can read that garbage (ASM... ewww) can disassemble (or decompile) the executables themselves. So... nice work but...
I realise that, but others might want to see it for some reason.

Im not expecting praise or anything for this, just posted for intrests sake.

and yes [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=ASM = Eww' border='0' alt='ASM = Eww' />
Old 09/05/2005, 18:12   #4

anyone who knows asm to the full extent can hack anygame, no matter what protection they include
Old 09/08/2005, 18:54   #5

what exactly does this do?
Old 09/08/2005, 19:48   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by efren1@Sep 8 2005, 18:54
what exactly does this do?
if you read the other posts, you'd know it doesnt do anything *yet*. It just opens up huge possibilities for hacking Co2...
Old 09/08/2005, 21:24   #7

excuse me... but, what program did u use?
Closed Thread