Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone Has A Working Bot Beside BJX?

Discussion on Anyone Has A Working Bot Beside BJX? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well just asking if anyone here has a working bot be it a pixel bot or something can you post your source code of the bot here?

erm it doesn't matter what game... i just want to take a look at the coding so as to see if i can modify the coding abit to make it workable for conquer... best is a pixel bot.. coz currently trying make 1 =P

anyway besides this.... is there anyone out there trying to rip out the functions of the BJX bot and recompile it back with a better AI? if so can please send me a message? thanks.

EDITED: Some people OBVIOUSLY miss the point here or maybe some people are just blind not sure what their eyes are for
Old 08/21/2005, 12:14   #2
NyaR

theres a bunch on the site

Old 08/22/2005, 03:13   #3

Read Dude. I want the source code.
Really hope that you're banned for not reading.
Old 08/22/2005, 03:52   #4
NyaR

noob

Old 08/22/2005, 13:50   #5

is there BJX-like bot for conquer that DOES NOT REQUIRE ORIGINAL CLIENT (eg like bjx is)
Old 08/23/2005, 03:52   #6

not sure saw a few threads here and there posting about it. but so far don't see one like bjx but think they're working on it =) anyway if anyone is willing to share any source code of any pixel based bot please post it here... oh ya doesn't matter even if it is for other games =)
Old 09/02/2005, 15:53   #7

search for conquer partner
Old 09/02/2005, 15:56   #8

This thread is old, please dont bring up old threads.
Old 09/02/2005, 18:19   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by nickel@Aug 22 2005, 03:13
Read Dude. I want the source code.
Really hope that you're banned for not reading.
Thats not very nice thing to say, I cant wait for you missunderstand some so I can flame you.

Dont flame people that are trying to help ok, If anyonw should be banned it should be you.

The nerve of some people, if you need this code so badly go search yourself and google for information, dont just come on here ask for help and when someone tries flame them becuase thats not what you wanted.
Old 09/02/2005, 18:30   #10

Thats right but no one should be banned..mainly because he made the mistake 11 days ago and now hes complely fine, no one is going to be banned but watch your anger in the future..
Old 09/03/2005, 10:51   #11

To the best of my knowledge, besides BJX there is no other public stand alone bot.
Though, I believe only a little work is missing for a whole series of stand alone bots to come out.