Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

slow down incoming package?

Discussion on slow down incoming package? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi im new. i was wondering if there is a way to slow down incomming package, or slow down the game? i have tryed speed hack but i notice that it is client side
Old 09/01/2005, 06:27   #2

wat are u tryin to accomplish by slowing down incoming pachets?
Old 09/01/2005, 06:48   #3

Way to slow packets? Setup 56k modem...download something..then login to CO..haha
Old 09/01/2005, 06:51   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyran@Sep 1 2005, 06:48
Way to slow packets? Setup 56k modem...download something..then login to CO..haha
or just use 56k full stop
Old 09/01/2005, 14:00   #5

well think of all the posibility, in reality there is a future and past but i know that it impossible to change or know so i thought mybe u can on computers and so i came up with this idea.
If there is a way to slow down the package or game before it reaches the client mybe i can cheat diceking by getting the winning number on a faster computer or client if thats possible, and quickly bet on the winning number on my slower computer and finaly the package could be edited like say that the package that is sent to you is 100 silver and u just simply edit to 200 gold or somthing.
Old 09/01/2005, 14:34   #6

you can't slow down the incoming package... server would be messed up, and not only for you lol

it would be possible to slow-down you own client, but other people would still see you with normal speed, you will just get lags/delays

thats my theory, maybe only **** ^^
Old 09/01/2005, 14:42   #7

i mean slow down incoming packets to my client. mybe theres a sofware that can hold the package before it reaches my client

by the way the more lagg the better so i can have enough time to place that winning bet on Dice King
Old 09/01/2005, 14:47   #8

I know what you mean, but thats the packages of the server... you could *maybe* edit the incoming packets before they reach your client, i'm not sure if it still working but it was possible to do this, just like fake-packets
Old 09/01/2005, 14:57   #9

what my real objective in this is realy just to hold the package just enough time for me to place my winning number on Dice King. i think editing the package will require to mybe hack into the server it self and change my package from there.

oh and Bad Boy u said it was possible to change packets well i was thinking if it was possible to read the packet to see the winning number and then have enough time to place the winning bet on Dice King?
Old 09/01/2005, 21:26   #10

well slowing them wouldent make a difference since the server allready picked the numbers when it send them and when it sends them the betting is locked.
Old 09/01/2005, 23:18   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by zentruce@Sep 1 2005, 14:57
what my real objective in this is realy just to hold the package just enough time for me to place my winning number on Dice King. i think editing the package will require to mybe hack into the server it self and change my package from there.

oh and Bad Boy u said it was possible to change packets well i was thinking if it was possible to read the packet to see the winning number and then have enough time to place the winning bet on Dice King?
nono the numbers are already calculated.. no time to do anything..
Old 09/02/2005, 07:17   #12

i think if you go to the junkyard u can get a 14.4k modem or a 28.8k but i doubt u could even play co :P
Old 09/03/2005, 02:34   #13

hmm..actually that may be possible. slow them down, recieving AND sending. look at your other client, see what the winning number is. then change your bet, before it sends it to the server to start with, the the server doesnt know you bet at all yet, then send the packet to bet on whatevr the winning number is. likely wont work, but maybe
Old 09/03/2005, 10:38   #14

It wont work and thats for sure, the server doesent care if you are lagging when it sends out the numbers the betting is locked server side, and if you are lagging well it doesent care about that for resons like this one.
Old 09/03/2005, 22:04   #15

This is more of temporal science than packet editing really.
Closed Thread