Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Few Client Side Editing

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1. You can change your Job name to anything u want: Go to your CO folder then into the INI folder and find "ProfessionalName.ini" open it up and Edit the Job name as u wish (make sure u dont have 2 seperate word with a space in the middle or the client wont load.

2. U can change your font to anything u want: Again go to your CO folder and then the INI folder, this time find "StrRes.ini" open it up and scroll down to Number: 10436 beside this is the current font name (try changing it to Impact) Now for the font size right below is number 10437 that's the size (if u chose Impact i'd suggest size 14).. well u can experiment with the fonts and size as u wish and u'll have to restart the client to see the changes, if u'd like to export some cool font here's a good page:

p.s Also in "StrRes.ini" u may change any of the text to appear how u wish..just make a backup of it 1st if u dont know what your doing.. well enjoy and remember this is all CLIENT SIDE meaning only u will see the changes

Old   #2

thanks, i've been wanting to kno how to edit the font thumbs up to you

+karma

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by user751139@Sep 2 2005, 01:52
1. You can change your Job name to anything u want: Go to your CO folder then into the INI folder and find "ProfessionalName.ini" open it up and Edit the Job name as u wish (make sure u dont have 2 seperate word with a space in the middle or the client wont load.
wut u mean ?
server side or client side ?
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by ViTiN123+Sep 2 2005, 03:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ViTiN123 @ Sep 2 2005, 03:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--user751139@Sep 2 2005, 01:52
wut u mean ?
server side or client side ? [/b][/quote]
Read title?

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by ViTiN123+Sep 2 2005, 03:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ViTiN123 @ Sep 2 2005, 03:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--user751139@Sep 2 2005, 01:52
wut u mean ?
Its client side because no one else see&#39;s it
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by user751139@Sep 2 2005, 01:52

2. U can change your font to anything u want: Again go to your CO folder and then the INI folder, this time find "StrRes.ini" open it up and scroll down to Number: 10436 beside this is the current font name (try changing it to Impact) Now for the font size right below is number 10437 that&#39;s the size (if u chose Impact i&#39;d suggest size 14).. well u can experiment with the fonts and size as u wish and u&#39;ll have to restart the client to see the changes, if u&#39;d like to export some cool font here&#39;s a good page:

p.s Also in "StrRes.ini" u may change any of the text to appear how u wish..just make a backup of it 1st if u dont know what your doing.. well enjoy and remember this is all CLIENT SIDE meaning only u will see the changes
lol you can change many more things... but thx anyways

but yea client-side only you can see it, or people who got the same editing-file
Old   #7

For point #2, the next task is looking for a font that doesnt look hard to read in the Conquer client. Every font Ive tried (Times New Roman, Arial, etc) is extremely ugly and unreadable and gives me a general headache. Thanks.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by BadBoY_AC+Sep 2 2005, 14:22--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BadBoY_AC @ Sep 2 2005, 14:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--user751139@Sep 2 2005, 01:52

2. U can change your font to anything u want: Again go to your CO folder and then the INI folder, this time find "StrRes.ini" open it up and scroll down to Number: 10436 beside this is the current font name (try changing it to Impact) Now for the font size right below is number 10437 that&#39;s the size (if u chose Impact i&#39;d suggest size 14).. well u can experiment with the fonts and size as u wish and u&#39;ll have to restart the client to see the changes, if u&#39;d like to export some cool font here&#39;s a good page:

p.s Also in "StrRes.ini" u may change any of the text to appear how u wish..just make a backup of it 1st if u dont know what your doing.. well enjoy and remember this is all CLIENT SIDE meaning only u will see the changes*
lol you can change many more things... but thx anyways

but yea client-side only you can see it, or people who got the same editing-file [/b][/quote]
yeah your difinetly u can do more like iv pretty much changed my tao&#39;s robe and the design it&#39;s all custom now and his face looks completely different *edited*
Old   #9

Shame we cant do things like this server side, wonder how strict TQ rules are about editing characters appearance lol.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by ViTiN123+Sep 1 2005, 18:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ViTiN123 @ Sep 1 2005, 18:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--user751139@Sep 2 2005, 01:52
wut u mean ?
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=1337' border='0' alt='1337' />
Attached Images
File Type: gif post-53-1125703305.gif (27.5 KB, 2 views)
Old   #11

Lol, thats awesome, good details on the name as well.
Old   #12

Wow thanks a lot.

Try bitmap fonts maybe they will showup better.

The font changing thing could come in handy to disguise your name when posting screenshots fo hacks.
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer@Sep 2 2005, 12:24
Its client side because no one else see&#39;s it
meh who cares bout rest give it to your friends that way u can see one another&#39;s stuff
Old   #14

Ive already done alot of stuff to my equips..
Old   #15

i remember a prog that would let you use the full super effects even if you had no items at all, can anyone show me where this is?

Thx.