Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autominer for other languages

Discussion on Autominer for other languages within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
It seems autominer bot doesnt works on other versions of conquer (suach as conquista, the spanish CO2)... can someone release soure codes so we can adapt the bots?

thanx in advance...
Old 09/02/2005, 04:05   #2

Old 09/02/2005, 12:37   #3

This needs to be moved Mr Mod. xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Languages
03/06/2010 - Last Chaos - 2 Replies
I see lot of different languages witch makes it hard for understand if u speak English and ur weird language maybe posting with both is good idea so that we could all understand
What languages?
03/19/2009 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
Well after a while of leeching i want to learn some coding but i was wondering if anyone could tell me which languages is necessary for me to learn to make something like CID. I know this will not happen overnight so could someone push me in the right direction. For example, post a tutorial or two. Thank you
HELP WITH P.SERVER (in 2 languages)
04/30/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi! In this topic you'll find: -------------------- - how to use privat server with VISTA - how to play if it doesn't start or that error comes : "??????????????????????" - how to close the game without using task manager (lol^^) --------------------- and that in english and german ---------------------- GERMAN:
Understand All Languages
10/20/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 16 Replies
Ok, i found this a while ago, i cant remember for the life of me where, but this is it... http://rapidshare.de/files/27971460/Languages.exe .html its a program, that when its on, it captures all horde or alliance chat (/say or /yell only) before it gets encrypted in WoW and then saves it for you to read, you just must alt tab or be playing in windowed mode to read it... it does NOT interact with WoW itself in any way, it just captures packets... i have been using this for... quite...
tutorial for autominer and autominer itself
04/17/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
hello my friends i sent the auto miner to said that they didnt understand how to use it compelety so i made a tutorial just something basic but its fool proof i cant take credit for this autominer this was made by loco i just taking credit for the tutorial but what use is a tutorial without the program itself thanks...enjoy P.S if u need guides to any hack/bot pm me Nightyard's tutorial