Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Not getting arrested?

Discussion on Not getting arrested? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I had my main trojan standing beside the PC warehouse when i was using my minor tao. I switched back and the stupid game put me in bot jail. Now I've tried to make another character, put 110K in it and I ran BJX 1.1 on it for the last night (5-6 hours). I haven't been caught and my guy is just jumping in a small circle with a radius of 5 in the central plains. This shows how retarded their "catching" systems. I don't hack or use bots, but I've recently just got 17 mets on a hunt and I am extremely ****** off. I have a guy standing there thats caught, and a guy jumping around in a circle and not getting caught. What is up with this? Is there another way? I've used the changing maps stuff but obviously the patch took that solution away.
Old 09/11/2005, 18:16   #2

im having a similar problem. put my n00b at MARKET jumping in a circle for 11hours (bjx 1.2) and got nothing, just a bunch of ******** whispering me...
with bjx 1.1 i had my n00b for 8hs at central plain, got the account locked and after un-lock it was in the same ******* spot!!!
give it a try with miners
Old 09/11/2005, 21:56   #3

Try having the BJX bot go kill and hunt on some monsters. It seems to work better than just jumping around randomly. I had used the BJX bot and the CO2 client (on CO1 servers) and made my chars jump around in circles but nothing happend for several hours. I made one of my chars go hunt with the BJX bot, and it was arrested within 15 minutes.
Old 09/11/2005, 21:57   #4

Devil666 made an easy way to get arrested aparently, cheak the last few posts of BJX 1.2 thread.