Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Healing Reborn Guards

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 969
Received Thanks: 17
Hey guys, I dont know how many people know this but if you want to heal your reborn guard, just hold control as if you were going to attack it.

I only just found this out, but this is great.

Now, I have 2 clients running, 1 my warrior, 2 my RB tao.

"So what!" you say

Well, as you all know pheonix levels on guards.

So using this I have made a simple macro that heals my guard while my warrior attacks it, so far ive gone from 0 - 45pct of pheonix in little time. Now the one problem is that my weapon dura drops, so I cant leave it overnight, however, using peaches repairing thing I could repair it then and there withough going to an NPC.

But how can I send packets to repair every so often?

Ahah!

WPEpro - *Google it if you dont know what it is

There is a timed packet sender in that which I can use I havent tried it yet but hopefully, if I got it working, I could get nix fixed in no time...say 2 weeks :P

All I can say is... w00t


* thats if the packet sender works



Hojo is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 198
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally posted by Hojo@Aug 31 2005, 08:18
Hey guys, I dont know how many people know this but if you want to heal your reborn guard, just hold control as if you were going to attack it.

I only just found this out, but this is great.

Now, I have 2 clients running, 1 my warrior, 2 my RB tao.

"So what!" you say

Well, as you all know pheonix levels on guards.

So using this I have made a simple macro that heals my guard while my warrior attacks it, so far ive gone from 0 - 45pct of pheonix in little time. Now the one problem is that my weapon dura drops, so I cant leave it overnight, however, using peaches repairing thing I could repair it then and there withough going to an NPC.

But how can I send packets to repair every so often?

Ahah!

WPEpro - *Google it if you dont know what it is

There is a timed packet sender in that which I can use I havent tried it yet but hopefully, if I got it working, I could get nix fixed in no time...say 2 weeks :P

All I can say is... w00t


* thats if the packet sender works
i wont work, wpe doesnt work with CO, sorry


sabbathin is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,013
Received Thanks: 379
Super kylin gems are cheap enough.

You could make a simple app to sendkeys to COPAC or COPROXY every hour or so, not difficult to do.
unknownone is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 3
1) how fast does the durability drop?
2) it it take an hour to hit zero then might i suggest getting 10 bs and placing it on the bar thing on the bottem where you press f1=f10
3) make a bot or w/e to press the f1 - f10 each hour or something to change weapon
4) (im too lazy to try this out) if you press f1 (bs) and you already have one does it replaces the current one) if it wont work make something that unequip weapons....

if it doesnt make sense or you think im dumb or w/e ...im new at this stuff


hope this helps


lilxshadow is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 969
Received Thanks: 17
by the time I kill one guard my dura drops by 6, hitting about 8 damage every second. I kill guards in about 40 minutes. also, I realised sending packets through WPE doesnt work and i think the best way of doing it would be buying lots of swords and putting them on a hotkey.

*I was using a vansword and it broke every 3 guards or 2 and a bit.
Hojo is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 3
now that i think about it...i take it all back.
botting would not be a good idea because guards are only at citys and tc portals right?
and if you leave them overnight someone can obviously kill you or report you since tc is a busy place and everyone passes by them.
maybe there are guards at other deserted places(i just started co and not familiar with everything ) and if there are i take back this reply
lilxshadow is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 969
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally posted by lilxshadow@Sep 1 2005, 02:04
now that i think about it...i take it all back.
botting would not be a good idea because guards are only at citys and tc portals right?
and if you leave them overnight someone can obviously kill you or report you since tc is a busy place and everyone passes by them.
maybe there are guards at other deserted places(i just started co and not familiar with everything ) and if there are i take back this reply
REBORN guards, you can summon them anywhere.

I goto the back of TC and stand on the roof, noone goes there.

Ran it last night got 1 level and 60 pct

Its awsome

About the dura I made a macro that sent the repair packet.

I wont give out the macros but there nothing special.
Hojo is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 3
oh sorry i read the first topic wrong...i thought it said your tao heal a guard and warrior attack it(a regular guard)

im not a carful realder :P
lilxshadow is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 969
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally posted by lilxshadow@Sep 1 2005, 02:16
oh sorry i read the first topic wrong...i thought it said your tao heal a guard and warrior attack it(a regular guard)

im not a carful realder :P
If you attack a normal guard you die...

Or a patrol for that matter, my warriors level 60 with level 1 nix, almost level 2 :P

Ill be the first in the server to fix it haha :P
Hojo is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 3
oh sorry i read the first topic wrong...i thought it said your tao heal a guard and warrior attack it(a regular guard)

im not a carful realder :P
lilxshadow is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,528
Received Thanks: 51
@lilxshadow Please dont post the same things. <.<
ultimatedestroyer is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,248
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally posted by sabbathin+Sep 1 2005, 02:05--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sabbathin @ Sep 1 2005, 02:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Hojo@Aug 31 2005, 08:18
Hey guys, I dont know how many people know this but if you want to heal your reborn guard, just hold control as if you were going to attack it.

I only just found this out, but this is great.

Now, I have 2 clients running, 1 my warrior, 2 my RB tao.

"So what&#33;" you say

Well, as you all know pheonix levels on guards.

So using this I have made a simple macro that heals my guard while my warrior attacks it, so far ive gone from 0 - 45pct of pheonix in little time. Now the one problem is that my weapon dura drops, so I cant leave it overnight, however, using peaches repairing thing I could repair it then and there withough going to an NPC.

But how can I send packets to repair every so often?

Ahah&#33;

WPEpro - *Google it if you dont know what it is

There is a timed packet sender in that which I can use I havent tried it yet but hopefully, if I got it working, I could get nix fixed in no time...say 2 weeks :P

All I can say is... w00t


* thats if the packet sender works
i wont work, wpe doesnt work with CO, sorry [/b][/quote]
how would u know?.. the packets just decrypt from the copac or proxy then paste it onto wpe.. then send it put the correct port and stuff

anyway use a mouse or autoit macro to press the send button in copac

and its a nice way too =D

just open 2 co pac the first one to heal

the 2nd one to macro repairing and its done&#33;
Peach is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 969
Received Thanks: 17
yeah it works well
Hojo is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 3
o sorry sorry...my internet was lagging and i press submit twice and nothing happen so i didnt know i double post
lilxshadow is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,528
Received Thanks: 51
Ok man its not a problem, I thought something like that might of happened, thought id just say anyway.


ultimatedestroyer is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Where to do reborn and 2nd reborn in CoMy?
where can i do reborn and 2nd reborn? Thats the question
5 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
[Problem] With Guards attcking Rb guards
Ok i seem to be having a problem with Guards Attcking Rb guards so i had to take out where guards attck mobs is there anyway i can fix this?
5 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
[Need Help] Made stigma guards need help with revive guards
hey i made stigma guards (guards that are stigging you) but i need help with revive guards, the guards are using Pray skill (to revive) but how to...
2 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
QUESTION about reborn and 2nd reborn at lv130
my question is if i got reborn at lv130 and got extra 55point after i got lv130 again and got reborn again what will happen to the extra 55point when...
9 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
[Bug] Reborn Guards
sorry.. i&#39;ve posted this in the wrong section i&#39;ve made a new thread in the other forum: ...
16 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.