Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

shit dam update

Discussion on shit dam update within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
:hm: will some1 make another copy of monsters ini to make metdove big agen and treasure birds small
it fukin suks those asholes tq made them same size i hav spawn singled map to tell me wher it might spawn and still i cant find it
can any1 plz make summet that will change it back i kno u guys can! u are the best hacherz and priogrammers ive eva seen(exept from the once that put viruses in there files)
Old 08/30/2005, 10:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
Did you try just recopying the file(s) again?
The monster.dat with big metdoves and metzone map is here:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LOOK THIS SHIT
08/11/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 8 Replies
Suche guten acc lvl 65+ für 10 euro PSC Keine schlechten kommis pls
Ohh shit Look at this!
02/11/2010 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
HERE YOU GO DONAVON DECKER IN THE ACTION THIS FATASS REALY THINKS HE CAN SING WELL HE CANT YOU GUYS SHOULD TAKE NOTE IF YOUR HES FRIEND YOU WILL REGRET IT YouTube - Donavon Decker Singing YouTube - Donavon Decker This I Promise You THIS ONE IS REALY REALY WEIRD BUT THATS DECKER FOR YOU YouTube - Donavon Decker in TennesseeYouTube - Donavon Decker - Wait For You YouTube - Donavon Decker talks about drinking YouTube - Donavon Decker and Devin Decker-Charlie bit me remake YouTube - MY...
My shit :)
11/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 30 Replies
#REMOVED
pretty FUCKING SHIT update..
04/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 64 Replies
We are planning to release Patch 4302 (at the size of 1.49M) on March 20, 2006. Please download the manual patch 4302 during the server down time, save it under your Conquer 2.0 folder, and run it. After the server is up, you will be able to login without autopatching. In this way, you can bypass the connecting jam of autopatching, and soon start to experience the surprises of Patch 4302. ? Highlights of Patch 4302. New Features: 1. Server Time will display on the top left cornor of the...
New Shit
03/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies
i know maybe this way is old...i never saw this on any other post... Ok...First thing u have to have 1000 silvers on u....and u must me in tc Next u have to jump like a crazy maniac around...untill u get disconected... after that log on ur char ghet ur stuff what u need...u dont need scrolls...because in metzone u cant use them.... Good now go metzone and star kill metdoves... get how much u can carry or u want.. VERRY IMPORTANT : u wont be albe to do this if u disconnect when ur in...