Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

need help plz

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I just bough an account on conquer online and the seller who sold me putted a warehouse pass and i cant get into the warehouse and hes not going to play that game again and i dont know him.So does any1 know how i can get rid of that warehouse pass?

Old   #2

that sucks... how much u payed for it? but if u have the ID number and the secret question, then u could do something... or else, nothing u could do....

OH just remembered, u could msg service once every 5 mins i think, but just msg service while u'r on teh account and they will help u while u'r loged on, dont hope for them to get back to u fast, but they'll get back to u since i used that chat before, just say " i forgot my warehouse password, plz help " and some gm will msg, or just email or w/e the @????? is, dont remember, but they help u while u'r online instead of actually having the email them, so do that only hope i see for u

Old   #3

I read somewhere you can take money from warehouse using packets... and items should be posible too
Old   #4

You could mesg GM's and tell them you forgot your warehouse pass.

EDIT: I think thats what L3athalSerph was getting at, just a simplified version.