Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request Plzzz

Discussion on Request Plzzz within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well guys, im here to request, that someone create something to get out of this fcking jail, because this is a ridiculous thing.. you cant pay... pzl.. oh read my thread on conquer forum

Old 08/30/2005, 10:11   #2

No hack/exploit has been made yet, Ive tried and failed so i gave up, also probly not the best idea to have the same name on both forums...
Old 08/30/2005, 12:02   #3

eheh .. np.. nobody will do nothing... Gms are to lazy to do something... they are so lazy that made a system to auto-arrest the people
Old 08/30/2005, 14:57   #4

-.-" What a rude guy you are scolding people in forums having no life, scolding them fools...
Old 08/30/2005, 21:30   #5

Im not rude.. Im Realist