Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

memory and AC tool

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,

I am thinking about making 3 stage script. Right now the most convenient toolkit seems to be AC tool. The script works at the moment but there is one or another that I would like to improve.

I am wondering if anyone managed to read hp / mana / stamina using the tool (or any other variable(s) by selecting process first and then offset).

What I fail to see in AC tool is how to select process (so the offset would always be same). It appears that making the window active won't do that... but then again I could be wrong.

Any help would be appreciated. Please do not suggest loadRGB. I was memory not pixel to make it more all-round.

ty

Old   #2

is ac tool same as auto it?

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Peach@Aug 29 2005, 15:01
is ac tool same as auto it?
no

Peach, while you certainly seem knowledgable (and I gave you kama)... I do believe i asked a direct question that requires an answer. Needless questions are well... needless.

If you have problem finding AC tool* I can PM you the link

Apart from this, there are multiple AC tool macros for CO on this forum.

*HINT: google
Old   #4

aint there DMA defeats for mana stamina and health in stickies at the other hack forum could just be my eye though

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by No_messiah@Aug 29 2005, 20:05
aint there DMA defeats for mana stamina and health in stickies at the other hack forum could just be my eye though
y ghm, this1?

?

I'm using AC tool, same thingy as Lowfyr used in some of his. Not sure same procedure is applicable.