Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bjx, new script

Discussion on bjx, new script within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok, i have downloaded bjx and i belive i have it made to suit my needs except for one script. im level 65 archer and i cant get my "new" script for Senior Serpents leveling patch to work.. ive got most of the coords i need, since im in a guild i get free gc's and tg's.. i need someone to help me or either create me one, i am on server "Thunder"
and my gc for it is gc2, and the coords for the entering are 343,338 [Please teleport me there] or how ever u say that.. all i need it to do is to get me there and stay there untill i run of of hp, and arrow pots.. the coords for after entering it are. " 413,611" or either "420,624" doesntmatter which one... and for returning to the gc2 when needed are "412,604" please can someone help me or either create me a new one.. thanks !
Old 08/24/2005, 01:17   #2

Does anyone actually read the all caps post or what?
Old 08/24/2005, 01:32   #3

ok, i know have spent at least 30minutes or more on making this thing work.. i know have it to get me to 355,340 coords for the Guild Controller, and after that it teleports me to the GuildConductresses i have it set to 351,341 for GuildConductres2. and this is where is says unsuccessful script... can anyone help me.. i need it to teleport me to the Senoir Snakemen. and after that just hop around and shoot scatter at the SS. of a radius of 100. please help.
Old 08/24/2005, 01:33   #4

(sorry double post.. i forgot to add something)

since my guild allows free gcs, and tgs. and the Gc2 for me is set right at the Senoir Snakeman spawn... would this have anything to do with it not working ?

hogoge.com

i dunno how to post my script so i used a url i dunno if i did it right but i tried
Old 08/24/2005, 05:51   #5

just open your ini file and paste its contents then someone will probably be able to help you out better
Old 08/29/2005, 03:39   #6

alright, here is my script for SSM

[begin]
returntotown,TwinCity
autostore
autobuy
moveto,355,340
teleport,GuildController,dialogue[Enter the guild area.]
moveto,351,341
teleport,GuildConductor2,dialogue[Please teleport me there.]
moveto,412,604
radius,100
fight

this is for thunder

oh and for it to return to the GC2 ill have to change those coords cause, they changed the starting point of it again...
Old 08/29/2005, 07:05   #7

uhm does it go through the vortex?
Old 08/29/2005, 07:47   #8

u wont be needing any script now, coz bjx is a goner (i wish this is only for a moment)
Old 08/29/2005, 14:20   #9

Errr I hope you realise you need to win guild war to get free GC's and TG otherwise you have to pay 1k

Also, BJX is going to get your account locked/jailed or at the extreem banned

Not to mention the fact that SSM are really strong and BJX doesnt support "Dont get hit" so your going to chew up pots and your money supply unless you have super +5 earings and super +5 armor

Anyways Just my 2 cents, and its a waste of time, just goto apes, its faster then tg...
Old 08/29/2005, 14:21   #10

There were some speculations chars get banned due to arrect packet but now also hunters get banned.

Check other threads for additional info.

You are not advised to run bjx at the moment.