Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

almost duplicated an item

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
argh... iv worked on this bug for couple days...

iv managed to duplicate item the proplem is... aftar i relog it dispear.

even if i drop it . sell ,trade it wont dispear it will just come back to my inventory.. its not a display bug i know that one.. it involve in packet and also in a BUG.

if you guys wanna try and give it a shoot tell me ill tell you what i did in steps dont feel like explaining now lol.

Old   #2

Omg let me explain it to u like ive done to everyone else,Ur not even close to Dupe an item,why? well i guess u blocked the outgoing packets that sends to thr Server,and u prolly droped the item and then u re picked it and it looked like a legit item,but let me tell u this,its only Client side even if it seems so real,u Created an item but Client side,yes i know if u reopen Ivneoty its still there,or if u try to sell it it dosnt dissapear but its still there,its client side ok?

Old   #3

actuley the way did it was diffrent.

ok.. buy item.. go to place where none else bring a second charcter.

drop the item capture the packets. the packet to drop it..

now trade with the second charcter and put the item in trade window. now send the packet for droping the item.

now when the other guy accept the trade it will be stuck.. and it will eventauly end up one of u closing it or logging of.

now there is 2 items..

pick the item on the ground from ur second charcter.. and try to miss with the item u got in ur inventory.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Bukshi@Aug 27 2005, 18:10
actuley the way did it was diffrent.

ok.. buy item.. go to place where none else bring a second charcter.

drop the item capture the packets. the packet to drop it..

now trade with the second charcter and put the item in trade window. now send the packet for droping the item.

now when the other guy accept the trade it will be stuck.. and it will eventauly end up one of u closing it or logging of.

now there is 2 items..

pick the item on the ground from ur second charcter.. and try to miss with the item u got in ur inventory.
whoa...sounds like it would work...i'll try it later when i get home =D

Old   #5

i know the bug, for example use a tao... put uni item or whatever in your inv, now use multitool and press ctrl+t you will get disconnected log in now with a different tao, he got the same items in inventar, but you can't drop it, can't sell it or trade it, can't do anything but you see the items in inventar, damned bug
Old   #6

Received Thanks: 1,311
its called a shadow copy u cant do anything with it