Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hacking question

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok recently my frens acc got hacked and he lost all his equipment which was equip and all his warehouse stuff (but he had a warepassword) but the weird thing is the warepassword was neva removed or changed so im wondering if a normal person (not a GM) could hack ppl and know his warehouse password?

Old 08/27/2005, 14:40   #2

oops sry for double posting the internet lagged

Old 08/27/2005, 14:46   #3

No....Read the sticky mail errors, thats the problem..

« Macro for recharge arrow and hp | Macro for recharge arrow and hp »

Similar Threads
Hacking question o.O
02/18/2010 - WarRock - 6 Replies
I would like to know what do I need to hack in Warrock, and how? thanks:handsdown:
[QUESTION] HACKING GG
09/21/2009 - Grand Chase - 5 Replies
hi i know this may be old, but i'm currently asked to do a project in gcph. before i ask, here's what i have so far. i started with 2 solutions for this: 1. edit uce 2. fake gg i contemplated on the uce and figured i dont have time to be studying delphi over again. so faking gg would be viable. but i'm not sure which of these security measures gg does to ensure integrity at runtime: 1. compare version/checksum with client INI files 2. compare version/checksum with server
Question about hacking
03/04/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
I'm new to 2moons and 2moons hacking, but I have hacked in other games before. Please note, the only hack i'll use is vac hack. 1. Will I get banned easily for vac hacking? 2. Where are the best places to vac hack? (I heard people say dungeon, what and where exactly is that? :S) Please excuse my 2moons retardation, but I'm quite new to the game and I just need a bit of help. Thanks! :)
Question. Hacking.
12/07/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
guys, i scammed a character. i have all info exept for his new email and password.. is there any way i can change the email? please help me. i have all info like username, id number, security question,security answer. How can i get it back?
Hacking question
08/30/2005 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 9 Replies
ok recently my frens acc got hacked and he lost all his equipment which was equip and all his warehouse stuff (but he had a warepassword) but the weird thing is the warepassword was neva removed or changed so im wondering if a normal person (not a GM) could hack ppl and know his warehouse password?