Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 09:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The way TQ finds botters and jails them

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
One of my characters was jailed by the bot, so I thought hmm I'll get another one jailed. Then I noticed something. Now every minute or so I get the "Network is reset, Try again later" message. I think this is what TQ is doing to the botters. How, I don't know, but it never happened until after they started jailing.

Old   #2

sorry wasn't meaning to spam, got some weird error so i thought that it didn't post

Old   #3

They probably increased the rate of which they send out "F2 03" (a.k.a. arrest feature) packets. Usually they only send them out every ten minutes - which is also why BJX disconnected every 10-30 minutes, so that it prevents the bot from being arrested.
Old   #4

I figured it was some kind of packet, but was unsure. Now... if there was a way to block a certain packet, that would be nice. So what, do you get X number of those packets then arrested?

Old   #5

It gives you around two minutes to reply to the packet, or it arrests you. Blocking it will only lead to an arrest.
Old   #6

Old   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by BitVector@Aug 27 2005, 10:21
It gives you around two minutes to reply to the packet, or it arrests you. Blocking it will only lead to an arrest.
I would like to know how to block this packet as I need to purposely get a character arrested ASAP to bail out another character. If you or anyone else has the instructions on how to do so, please tell me (and all the other people who are in need).
Old   #8

im testing now... have a lvl 1 noob with 100k on it runing it in tc with just fight and the radius being 5 its just jumping back and forth atm and disconnecting every 20 sec ill let you know how long it takes to get arrested... been about 7 min now still no arrest
Old   #9

im testing now... have a lvl 1 noob with 100k on it runing it in tc with just fight and the radius being 5 its just jumping back and forth atm and disconnecting every 20 sec ill let you know how long it takes to get arrested... been about 7 min now still no arrest... i think that if that two minute respod time is correct that you have to be lucky and have the char stay online for 2 min then you will be arrested

*update- 2min23sec still didnt get arrested
Old   #10

Less than 30 minutes, my bot char got arrested. I was able to transfer the money over to my jailed char and bail out both characters.

FFS Im deleting BJX now lol.

EDIT: I used my bot to hunt at random bandit spawns outside PC, with a radius of approx 120, if that helps anyone.
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by newtoallthis@Aug 27 2005, 06:41
im testing now... have a lvl 1 noob with 100k on it runing it in tc with just fight and the radius being 5 its just jumping back and forth atm and disconnecting every 20 sec ill let you know how long it takes to get arrested... been about 7 min now still no arrest... i think that if that two minute respod time is correct that you have to be lucky and have the char stay online for 2 min then you will be arrested

The arrest packet only expects the return packet if you are mining or are in the TG (or doing something else that does not constantly send active packets), otherwise if you send any other packet, the server assumes you are human.
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by BitVector+Aug 27 2005, 15:53--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BitVector @ Aug 27 2005, 15:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--newtoallthis@Aug 27 2005, 06:41

The arrest packet only expects the return packet if you are mining or are in the TG (or doing something else that does not constantly send active packets), otherwise if you send any other packet, the server assumes you are human. [/b][/quote]
Thanks for your info, although no longer needed since I bailed out my precious hunter, but still very much appreciated.
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by BitVector+Aug 27 2005, 09:53--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BitVector @ Aug 27 2005, 09:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--newtoallthis@Aug 27 2005, 06:41

The arrest packet only expects the return packet if you are mining or are in the TG (or doing something else that does not constantly send active packets), otherwise if you send any other packet, the server assumes you are human. [/b][/quote]
not even close to true.......... not even alittle.. if that was the case one of my characters wouldnt have been arrested for item hunting.............
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by 123Popo@Aug 27 2005, 09:50
Less than 30 minutes, my bot char got arrested. I was able to transfer the money over to my jailed char and bail out both characters.

FFS Im deleting BJX now lol.

EDIT: I used my bot to hunt at random bandit spawns outside PC, with a radius of approx 120, if that helps anyone.
how did you get your other char arrested? like what exactly did you set it up to do?

*edit i cant pm i get an error or i would just ask in pm, still not understanding what you did you get the char with 100k on it arrested
Old   #15

For item hunting the anti-bot probably detected the bot&#39;s repetitive movements and arrested the bot character.