Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The way TQ finds botters and jails them

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by newtoallthis+Aug 27 2005, 16:01--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newtoallthis @ Aug 27 2005, 16:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--123Popo@Aug 27 2005, 09:50
Less than 30 minutes, my bot char got arrested. I was able to transfer the money over to my jailed char and bail out both characters.

FFS Im deleting BJX now lol.

EDIT: I used my bot to hunt at random bandit spawns outside PC, with a radius of approx 120, if that helps anyone.
how did you get your other char arrested? like what exactly did you set it up to do? [/b][/quote]
1. Move to a set coordinate
2. Set a radius of 120
3. Kill all bandits in that radius

(I deleted everything in BJX&#39;s monster.ini except Bandit so it will avoid anything else).

If you need the script that got my char arrested, its this one (self-made):

Code:
&#91;begin&#93;
returntotown,PhoenixCastle
autostore
autosell
autobuy
moveto,856,483
passvortex
moveto,570,427
radius,120
fight
Note: This is a New-PC hunt script.

Old   #17

ok so how did you get the second bot arrested? what script, where, what lvl char, that type of thing

*edit oh ok thanks

Old   #18

Both chars used that script to get arrested. I used a warrior character to get arrested on purpose. Lv100+ warrior.
Old   #19

hehe well i havent been playing long enough for 2 lvl 100 chars but my archer needs to get out of jail.. im gonna try your meth with my low lvl char

edit thanks worked well i just used it on polts only took like 2 min got both chars out too

Old   #20

hey.. my bot char got arrested and now my account is locked.. how can i get him out?
Old   #21

Locked characters are unlocked after a server maintenance. Your locked bot char might be jailed though, and that will make it tough to get out.

To bail out an arrested char, do what I did (read previous posts). Use a bot script on a char and have it hunt somewhere easy. Make sure you have 100K on the bot char at all times (200K if the bot char is an important char, so you can bail both characters out), and bot till you get arrested. Then transfer the 100K to the arrested char and escape from jail.
Old   #22

wonder how many times you can be bailed out
Old   #23

all i did to get my guy sent to jail to get my botter out was toss 200k on him go out to pheasants and i made the bot start saying IAMABOT repediatly on took like 30 sec b4 i got arrested just a tip