Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

awesome prog idea!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i was sitting in the car bored thinkin of some good easy prog ideas. alright, yesterday i was tryin to find my friend and i couldnt find him even after he gave me his coordinates, i suck at coordinates. i was thinkin of a program that would light up the area for you with fullscreen mini-map on. it would be helpful and easy to make.

Old   #2

can't be done i dpnt think because, if you change the mini map you would have to log off to see the changes

Old   #3

maybe someone could make a prog that would just put it over co, like a layer and then when your done hit Done and the space would stop flashign

Similar Threads
AWESOME EXPILOT!! (NEW IDEA) $$$ (need programer)
I'm a VIP in Conquer and I noticed that the Remote Wearhouse is disabled in the MoonBox quest. This is because it would make the MoonBox quest...
8 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
New Bypass Idea *IDEA NOT A HACK*
Think about it..xfire to bypass GameGuard. I dunno about anyone else or why it hasn't been mentioned ..or maybe it has. But let me give you an...
5 Replies - Soldier Front
[Idea] just an idea about having more power..
Hello .. I know i know ..everyone will replay with (SERVER SIDED) but we all thought the (Job Change) is Server Sided & we also thought (Cooldown...
5 Replies - Kal Online
Awesome Idea
Has anyone here played diablo 2 lord of destruction?, if so, do you remember the YAMB bot for it??, if you could make a bot so someone could follow...
3 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
Idea:Possibly good potential idea!
Well today I was thinking and it was stated that it's impossible to view if you have a +1 item unless you look in your inventory, but it is generated...
3 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions