Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 01:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

anyone been baned for using bjx

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just wondering if any of you have actually been baned for using bjx, i havent heard anyone say they were yet. The number of botters has decreased alot is eveyone just laying low? i havent even touched my botters since fchen released his post........

Old   #2

I have not yet seen any bots being banned permently, although there may be some that I am unaware of.

I am also aware of a, "mailing problem" inside this forum, if you get this please just press back and assume that the thread, post and/or mesg has been sent/made.

Thanks.

Old   #3

Yes,people have been banned permantly by BJX.
but this is what u risk ur self by using a cheat,and dont think u cant get banned by cheats,cause there is pretty much 0 cheats u cant get banned from.Anyway u will prolly use BJX anyway, so what was the meaning by asking that :S
Old   #4

As I mentioned on another topic already, all my miner accounts got banned. All coordinates were changed, the thing which uncovered them as bot was that they immediately disconnected when being killed.

The account I bought DragonBall's with didn't get banned though.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Bountey@Aug 25 2005, 21:59
but this is what u risk ur self by using a cheat,and dont think u cant get banned by cheats,cause there is pretty much 0 cheats u cant get banned from.Anyway u will prolly use BJX anyway, so what was the meaning by asking that :S
Incorrect. If you use a cheat (macro) to level a skill in your house by yourself (not married), you do not risk being banned because you won't get caught.
Old   #6

look at that thread it says this person on my server made a marco that records when bots jump onto a coordinate (all BJX bots jump onto same coords when going to warehouse, pharmicist, etc) This isn't good since now GM may use this program against bot users. We have to do soemthing about this. (I've been accused in there and I dunno if I will get banned give me all your luck guyz cuz my main is in there :'( ) Now is there anyways for us to change BJX bot a bit? so then its EPVP Bot lol. Change random coord? so when they jump to Warehouseman atleast it will be a random coord.
Old   #7

it should be possibl to set some coordinates, from where BJX stores. cause i don't have enough time to try it myself, somebody else can do it
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Bountey@Aug 25 2005, 15:59
like i said ive been laying low... as in not using it......
Old   #9

well anyway.... other then chocoman4k, i did notice that post btw but thanks for repeating it though i had forgoten about it, has anyone in here actually been baned themsevles.... didnt meen to make it as general a question i did... i ment your actuall accounts not a friends and not that youve heard about. thanks
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by TrooxAzn+Aug 26 2005, 02:45--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TrooxAzn @ Aug 26 2005, 02:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Bountey@Aug 25 2005, 21:59
Incorrect. If you use a cheat (macro) to level a skill in your house by yourself (not married), you do not risk being banned because you won&#39;t get caught. [/b][/quote]
haha ur incorrect,yes u may get banned cause yes u may get cought,how?.
lets say u have a friend u trust,lets say maybe a wife? that u dont really know that good.and one day she decides to go into the house and maybe have a party,and wow she spots u doing ur secret,and she gets mad and records it and sends it to TQ staff.
and guess what u get banned .so plz stfu ok? dont try to play smart cause THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY TO GET BANNED. Remember that.its just that every cheat has its own percent of getting caught but the one ur talking about is pretty low but still u can get banned.
And oh yea dont tell me u got no friends or no Wife,still there is a way to get cought.

newtoallthis: if i would been u and i would play on a co1 server,i would use it just mot on my main,i would make a noob char lvl 70 or whatever to auto hunt,maybe lower lvl just make sure it kills mobs fast :/,or make lvl 15 noobs and mine in TC or lvl 40 noobs and mine in tc
Old   #11

Every account I had was "locked" I haven&#39;t had any accounts get banned. But to get your account unlocked. You have to give fchen 3 DBs. Next time you do it. you will be banned for a longer time. Anyways...It&#39;s refreshing to see the GMs finally doing some work
Old   #12

**** given fchen anything....... he macros..