Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

how many bots have you killed?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
let me explain it to u this fourms are about takeing an unfair advantage in a game that the forums may offer at this time right? now i find it to think that u belive in cheating in CO now if u cheat your self why are u trying to make it hard for others to do the same?

Old   #17

Your posts make no sence..

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by cott@Aug 26 2005, 05:23
let me explain it to u this fourms are about takeing an unfair advantage in a game that the forums may offer at this time right? now i find it to think that u belive in cheating in CO now if u cheat your self why are u trying to make it hard for others to do the same?
haha. i agree with ultimate.

oh yeah! this guys bot screwed up and he kept jumpin from ac to a spawn back and forth, back and forth. it was pretty funny
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by mind...@Aug 25 2005, 15:00
hmm, I can not really agree on that point...

sorry to say but quite a large population leech, and dont know what is going on here...so no remorse in killing them...

Furthermore I have no repsect for the ppl who just let the script run, modify it atleast so it looks like a player...
no matter wht you do you cant make these bots look like players..... that was just stupid... so you change its path, big deal it still does it over and over again... the only people that cant notice bots are new to the game..... so there is nothing to be done about it

Old   #20

Crash_OverRide: Lvl 53 (Archer) Bot PKer...got sent to jail with about 4k PK points, bailed him out, and put him in tg so noob trojans dont 1hit herc me -.-

edit: btw, I dont think I killed anyone from here...only killed people who were still mining in the tc mine default area...
Old   #21

i gained about 16m worth of **** this past week by killin bjx bots... of course, if theyre configured properly, they wont drop good items.