Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

reborn at lvl 108

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can someone create a hack for reborn at lvl 108? ...

thx

Old   #2

that'd be impossible because thats server side and you'd probly get automatically banned for rbing at 108.

Old   #3

Maybe you should just modify your statement or delte it before someone call JMerlin comes in and #$@$@# you and scold you a moron.... and give you a nagative karma for asking the wrong question. And oh.. he might also ask you to go die..

Seriously, I do not think there is a way to make peopel rb at 108. You are just 2 lvls aways from 110 so if you are a water, you can just lvl the last 2 lvls. There is no shortcuts to heaven.
Old   #4

lol im not a water

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by germanharpt@Aug 24 2005, 18:59
Maybe you should just modify your statement or delte it before someone call JMerlin comes in and #$@$@# you and scold you a moron.... and give you a nagative karma for asking the wrong question. And oh.. he might also ask you to go die..

Seriously, I do not think there is a way to make peopel rb at 108. You are just 2 lvls aways from 110 so if you are a water, you can just lvl the last 2 lvls. There is no shortcuts to heaven.
now thats is a way to piss somebody off either>.>

I dont have your post at hand, but I can say quite sure the thing you requested was:

*stuff like itemduping, a whole lot of good hackers/crackers are working on that, and thinking it would be easy to obtain like asking in a hacking forum makes you look like a lazy leecher (beware, I bite leechers )

*You didnt used the search button

*You posted it in the wrong forum

*you told people to program this or that, without knowing what you do...you could at least write down what had to be programed, like:

Quote:

Hey everyone,
I think I have a rather good idea on making a XXX.
it would work like this;
its catches the Blabla-packet, decrypt it, and make it pop up on screen so you can modify it.
I dont have any idea how to program this, so if somebody would enlighten me I would be very glad

hope to see msg soon,

name
now that gives the friendly programer a idea on what to do, and based on that he could say if its possible or not...

also, maybe he knows you from another forum where you did something bad?

hope this helps a little,

--------------------------------

Now that was a pretty large reply on a rather short post:P

no, you cant make a "hack" to reborn at lvl 108, the server would be like "wtf in your current server profile your lvl is smaller than 120, screw your attempt on reborning" and will dc/delete/ban/lock your account
Old   #6

For your refrences: This is my reply to that mr Merlin

Quote:
Originally posted by jMerliN+Aug 23 2005, 07:01--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jMerliN @ Aug 23 2005, 07:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--germanharpt@Aug 22 2005, 23:26
Can...if you code it.
dumbass.. just go die. it cannot be done. [/b][/quote]
Mr You Think You Know It Guy,

That is insanely rude by calling me a dumbass. You think I do not know the codes and etc of co that doing coding on +1 item is not possible? I am only highlighting to the person who ASKED the question not to come here and ask such things before search for the answer... and IF he wants it so badly... CAN IF HE CAN CODE IT HIMSELF.

DO YOU GET IT? Do not set on judgement on what people wrote without catchign a meaning what he is tryign to imply... in this case....

perhaps you are the DUMBASS who failed to write what i mean... the tone I mean in that particular statement. And never on second thoughts and come to swear to me to go and die...

Remember when you are scolding a person... 4 fingers are pointing at yourself... if I go die... then you go DIE 4 times MR RUDE GUY&#33;

And oh you give me a karma and call me a moron... so rude... .. I demand an apology from you.
Old   #7

1. I never requested anything in this forum. I never used any programs in this forum for my game. I come here to learn and thats all. So I have no business in requesting something I do not need and will not use.

2. I do not need to use the search button.. if I have nothing to request. Does it makes sense to you? I am not in here to flame or anything but that person just came and flame me and ask me to go die. While he failed to read what I meant.

3. I never started that topic or thread. So please withdrawn that statement. Its very rude to accuse me of things I never do or done.

4. He do not know me in any forums and look at the posts peopel said of him.. rude and more rude... Its more of he doign somethign bad.

And oh.... read carefully... because.. you just accused me of crimes I never done...

"I dont have your post at hand, but I can say quite sure the thing you requested was"

Perhaps you are not so sure after all... next time kindly read carefully.. there is not a word in any of my posts requesting on hacks or bots.. never...not a word....
Old   #8

check pm&#39;s

I think I am going to make a post regarding whats possible and what-not
Old   #9

Oh ***... flame wars. And because of this...
#Locked

Closed Thread