Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bjx and profits

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well as you all know too many noobs are now usin bjx, so it made me think... how many idiots run this bot and cant set it up properly.... TONS! so i went ahead and turned my char into a pk char, hes now blacknamed with like 3000pk points, and ive made about 12m in a day from pking these tards. bahah. try it out on your server, youl have a blast seein these fools farmin items in their inven without storing them.. best thing is, they dont retaliate.. not like theyd do much against my goldguard anyways, they drop in 2-3 hits.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
this is hilarious, some kid from the conquer forums messages me, and tell me someone is accusing them of being me, saying im a hacker. LOL. i just fell out of my chair, sorry buddy, but that guy doesnt have what it takes to be me.