Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Stand-alone bots

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok to make an stand-alone bot we only need to understand the packets that conquer use.Creator of BJX has found it out and made the bot Im not programer so i cant do anything.I found out that there are some pplz here that understand the packet encryptions and made some programs like COProxy im wondering can u guys start an open source project to make an bot that is alot more advanced than BJX becouse BJX sucks alot u dont realy have chance to change anything like the cords used for restock like where to store ur ***** where to repair
u cant talk more than once to npcs u cant make list of scripts that bot can use everytime it restart the script, u cant make it drop on diff cords u cant make it to wait 20 sec after u got killed and many other things

Old   #2

ur a *** go get learn C and do it urself

Old   #3

Have you ever heard of the term "run-on sentences"?
Old   #4
NyaR

worthless noob

Old   #5

u are very nice thx.Instead of spaming u could only ignore it.Why u even bother to post.
Srry about the sentences thing but im not good at that part my language culture is low same with programing
Old   #6

you need like 2yrs for perfect coding.. I would start now.. and after 2 yrs you can make your own hack

easy^^ learning by doing.. have fun and good luck dude
Old   #7

heh 2 years is alot time i need to work/study,but i have alot ideas co-bot for linux this way u can buy shell acc and start it from there this way gms have no way to trace ur ip address and ban ur main u can transfer ur stuffs other ways like put in mrtk something for alot cash and make ur bot buy it :PP
Old   #8

over linux-shells? mmmmh you think that will work?
Old   #9

why not if u compile it on linux and buy shell with background proccess at least one u can make it
load script in which all login and other thing information is stored like eggdrop for irc but for conquer
Old   #10

hmm the bjx bot is the most advanced public bot out there and you say it sucks? this bot does what no other bot does yet and 10 times maybe 100 times better and it sucks? sry but i dont get the draft.... any how its laggin features but i am sure once it pay per use they will come. Next issue stop the flaming and name calling those are useless posts. Allright if some one from the forum had the know how to make a better bot then bjx it would surely have been done by now i dont really see how every new commer thinks he or she is the first that thinks of this and how its magically gonna unite ppl and spawn a better bot over night?! /rant Okey thats just my point of view
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by sniper__freak@Aug 23 2005, 18:51
ur a *** go get learn C and do it urself
Hey now watch the language..
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by ArcherzPwNag3@Aug 23 2005, 18:35
Ok to make an stand-alone bot we only need to understand the packets that conquer use.Creator of BJX has found it out and made the bot Im not programer so i cant do anything.I found out that there are some pplz here that understand the packet encryptions and made some programs like COProxy im wondering can u guys start an open source project to make an bot that is alot more advanced than BJX becouse BJX sucks alot u dont realy have chance to change anything like the cords used for restock like where to store ur ***** where to repair
u cant talk more than once to npcs u cant make list of scripts that bot can use everytime it restart the script, u cant make it drop on diff cords u cant make it to wait 20 sec after u got killed and many other things
I am quite unsure if the time/work you need to spend to do it is really worth it, as changes on the protocol are really easily done and then you would have to upgrade your client too.

A small bot with no map which works completely through scripting might indeed be possible though.
Old   #13

it sucks in many ways i dont say that it dont work it does but 1st it send ur password to the creator 2nd it d/c every 10 min 30 sec when u are mining 3rd drop all items on same spot,u cant change the cords from where it autostore,autobuy,autosell,4th when u die it d/c it could be made to wait 20 secs and then d/c log back.
And it will be pay 2 use which is stupid if u have to pay for it,isnt buying dbs better you cant get banned you dont cheat at all.Thats what i mean that it sucks its my opinion i just shared it. Thanks for reading ))))
Old   #14

if u hate teh d/cing get version 1.0 -.-
Old   #15

Well hes idea is not so bad... If u guys (cause i suck at programing) start an open source bot i bet u can compleate it in 1 month tops.