Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pking in towns

Discussion on Pking in towns within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Very simple, if u summon ur guard on top of u....u can fb or ir or ss or w/e u wish to do by the person

this makes it so ur guard will take the first hit which gives u a good 3 - 5 seconds to get out of the town blinking.

Have fun

dont know if this helps u guys at all just felt like posting it

plz leave comments
Old 08/23/2005, 17:05   #2

Erm..well..thanks most people know this, only problem with what you put is its not strictly true, not only will another guard attack you if you try to get away but also you receive the 2nd hit after your guard gets the first.
Old 08/23/2005, 17:07   #3

hihi i new in here, how can i make my lvl up fast in CO
Old 08/23/2005, 18:31   #4

well what u said is also true but if u do it by the warehouse in tc there is no other guards to where u could run to safety, because the guards all swing at the same time at ur guard so it would disable them.

so it works just fine unless u run into a different guard on a different screen
Old 08/23/2005, 20:50   #5

You can also use the Multi Tool to town PK. Do your attack then quickly press Ctrl+T to d/c yourself. If done quickly, you should be able to strike the enemy (and hopefully 1 hit), and disconnect before the nearby Guards can act. You may see the "***, no fighting in my city..." message but if done quickly you will have disconnected by the time the guard(s) attack.

Also with this way, you wont have everyone in the immediate area rushing towards you to kill you while flashing.
Old 08/24/2005, 01:09   #6

Either that or you could click once on the furniture person then attack someone and click yes right away to go to safty.