Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to not get caught using BJX.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1. Dont use tons of bots that mine on top of each other. That should be common sense because its a dead give away. Also dont use a group of miners that mine close together that have similar names because that arouses suspicion (Its also a bad idea to mine in PC or the TC mine because of all the bot hunters out there.)

2. ALWAYS unselect discard cheap items when mining. Bjx makes you drop ores on top of one another which is a dead give away. Selling all the extra ores you get makes you more money anyways. I usally pull in 1.2kk in ores and the occasional gem during a bottings session.

3. Choose unpopular mining/hunting spots. If you have your bot set any where near the default patch location you should change it immeadiatly. Servers that have bot hunters usally camp these locations.

4. Set your bot (if your char is high enough) to rerun your script when your health goes down to a certain point. This makes it seem like you scrolled to get away instead of dcing when u die which is a dead give away.

Times to bot:

1. A good time to bot is on the weekends. Since most gms are off they wont be able to handle your case until monday. If your not using your bot during the week then there should be no problem.

2. Since many of us will be going back to school a good time to leave the bot on is while your at school. Since not many people will be playing it wont raise a lot of suspicion. You will have to worry about the older players with no lives who play all days because they're the ones who actually take the time to report botters.

3. Botting over night probably isnt a good idea depending on your time zone. If your on EST then you should probably forget about it.

Old   #2

nice tuit

Old   #3

one downside to any of that is... no matter how you do it your char takes the same path over and over.... all they have to do is watch in tc to see who is taken the bot path.........
Old   #4

Nice tips, but I think another main reason why accounts got/get banned is that they immediately reconnect and get back to the exact place after being killed.

Old   #5

nah u can change the path, even change the path for each of ur miners, all u need to do it change the co ords
Old   #6

What he means is the functions autosell, autobuy, autostore use the same exact coords when doing these things.

You'll see 3 people stack in front of wharehouse for example, these are bots.

If these could be changed then it would be harder to spot bots.

Also WHY does it disconnect every few minutes? Is this a feature? Or a bug. If it's a bug is it because it's not the actual client?

Also it sucks that it disconnects when something fails in the script, I wish it would just stop trying at all, not log in and out forever till you notice.
Old   #7

If the bot can be made to d/c whenever a [GM] or [PM] is near, then maybe that will help. GMs (Frank being one of them) go visit the mines and request that all miners move (those of course being the non botters) and kill the ones remaining (suspected botters) and see if the dead miners come back in the same manner and move to the exact same coordinates. This is how GMs discover botters.

Possibly make the bot stay disconnected for an X amount of time after encountering a [GM] or [PM], and hopefully after that amount of time is passed, the GM/PM is gone. The X time needs to be a somewhat long time (15, 30minutes) so to avoid appearing to be a bot that logs in every 10 seconds then disconnects.
Old   #8

whoa.. not a bad idea at all.. im gonna code this for myself asap. but one problem though, what if fchen doesnt use his pm acct to pk and instead runs a different vanilla account. then were fooked. :cry:
Old   #9

Hey all, first post.

I have been thinking about the mine bots, and one way that would dimish suspicion would be to add some kind of 'fuzziness' to the coords when selling, mining, dropping ores, etc. You could also move your miner around a little bit on a RANDOM timer to make it look like someone is there.

I can't imagine this would be very difficult. All it would require is a way to generate random numbers, and it would EASILY fool the casual observer. You would have to set a range of acceptable coords, but that is easy as well.

Thanks for all the interesting/useful stuff here at epvp.
Old   #10

look at that thread it says this person on my server made a marco that records when bots jump onto a coordinate (all BJX bots jump onto same coords when going to warehouse, pharmicist, etc) This isn't good since now GM may use this program against bot users. We have to do soemthing about this. (I've been accused in there and I dunno if I will get banned give me all your luck guyz cuz my main is in there :'( ) Now is there anyways for us to change BJX bot a bit? so then its EPVP Bot lol. Change random coord? so when they jump to Warehouseman atleast it will be a random coord.