Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

boting being watched alittle

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
- some (like 40) are posted as banned in official thread
- atleast one of us ... NyaR is there too, mayhalp he can tell what happened / weather or not he will be unbanished / was his main bannished too

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
the idea is if u use a auto miner go to the bottom floor or a random part of the mine with no one around u ore dropper will stop droping ore if someone is standin were the curser trys to drop anyways but if you last floor of pc were no ones around how many gms are going to waste there time to go left right right in the mine to check for all the auto miners most ppl that get caught mine in big groups were all the pkers come in and they use the auto miner that when ur revived u start mining again just play it smart almost no one goes to the lower floors longer walk yes but u can mine in peace