Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The return of "ultimatedestroyer"

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This is pathethic... I gave him -karma for spaming which is realy proven.
Heres my proof (and this is only 1 page):
Quote:

Goto last unread Moon Box Macro
Last Post by: ultimatedestroyer

Goto last unread grr..pissin me off

Goto last unread Mechysuke

Goto last unread Browse Through Help Menu?

Goto last unread BJX and MrTeenie

Goto last unread higher lvl chars not loging in with bjx ?

Goto last unread [Discussion] Regarding Gambling

Goto last unread Need help for....

Goto last unread FOH in TG (Pages 1 2 )
Last Post by: lilricelover

Selling Items on Triumph For db codes or cash!

Goto last unread Im looking for a bot that will level an archer

Goto last unread No one has a fix to open more than 2 clients ?
Last Post by: suckmynuts

Goto last unread Archer Item Hunt Bot Request
Last Post by: X6Darkstar6X

VB Programmers Needed
Last Post by: Hojo

Goto last unread Trade Hack? (Pages 1 2 3 ...4 )
Last Post by: wf132000

Goto last unread [Request] need original armor.ini file
Last Post by: kev.compooter

BJX out of control.. (Pages 1 2 )

Goto last unread uhhhh....
Anyway, 5 min later *bam* -1 karma for me and u can gues who gave it to me...
reason: "Doesnt understand the way things work, being a noob."

That was on threadut!

Ok, i wana tell u something...
1st It is the way those things work.
2nd I dont give a fuck if u added me -karma every day but at least make it based on smthing real and true.
3rd U cant know all the things... There is noone else on this forum that has post on every fucking thread
4th U're a damn spamer and everyone can confirm that.
5th U dont have 1 good post that realy helped someone.
6th Well the 6th is advise: "GET A LIFE!"
7th Print this post and keep it till you turn at least 16 years. Maybe then u'll understand it.

Old   #2

omg..sorry man but could u pls not abuse the forum to clear ur privat probelms...

pls pm him, i think that most of this boards users are not realy interesstet in such a kidding stuff...

Old   #3

Well sry, i know that this is offtopic but things have to be straighten on this forum...
If i was the only one that had this problem i wouldnt even bother posting this or PM him. But when u see his -karmas u'll see that many people complain about him giving revange -karmas. I dont think the karma idea is ment to work that way.
Old   #4

I'm not a moderator for this forum, so please forgive me for posting this and do not take it as any kind of law/rule or "official" statement.

But what i would advice you, threadstarter, is to send your complaints to one of the global mods or Lowfyr (as you're up against a Moderator). Starting a witchhunt doesn't help anyone, not even the point you want to get across.
I'm quite sure those will look into it and take action as needed. But just because of a negative Karma, starting a Witch-hunt is just no option.

Old   #5

Well i posted it here cause i tot that not only the Mods and the members which had problems with this thing, but all members should know whats going on on this forum.

And there are more sirious acusations towards him:
Quote:
Kasumi Dude, you have no life. Stop making multiple accounts and ******* with everyones karma u *****.

silv3r123 you post too much and its all pretty useless posts. Gaining thousands of posts will get you nothing

NyaR for being a dumbass that keeps ******* with peoples karmas for idiotic things he considers important

Kasumi You are realy anoying.

sabbathin omg boy u spam the hell too much, since you joined july 17 never posted a good answer and your are over 150 post

thehacker You spam to much!
EDIT:
ahh i lost my temper and did some research...

Kasumi gave -karma Aug 14 2005, 04:14
ultimatedestroyer strikes back Aug 14 2005, 04:17

sabbathin gave -karma Aug 6 2005, 21:35
ultimatedestroyer strikes back Aug 6 2005, 23:13

inSertCoiN (me) gave -karma Today 17:51
ultimatedestroyer strikes back Today 17:54
Altho i made that post on Aug 15 2005, 16:02, 5 days ago.
Old   #6

ok. not to sstart anything but, this is true, normally when u do something and u know its wrong u actuallycan accept it was wrong (spamming) but this guy destroyer he doesnt, altought karmas are not even useful, we all know he spams waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaay too much, again i have only seen about 1 or 2 helpful posts from this guys, he has what? like 1k posts now?(overeacting), anyway if u get -karmadont take it too personal, just try not to do the "why" of you getting it
Old   #7

Well, I think if you go read what he posts, he wasn't really spamming in any of the threads. In some, he was having a conversation with someone else and another he was merely express his opinion.
Old   #8

excuse me guys but could u all stop pl and probably vote ur favorite spammer in forum: polls
would be fine, and pls don't dis anybody just because he is more active as someone else..and if he spams it is his problem..would be great if u guys cold stop

thx a lot

PS: nobody should be bulled ..thx again
Old   #9
NyaR

hes a silly noob with a big postcount

Old   #10

I dont really think people care about this thread anymore, to clear this up, alot of my -karma's were given a while back, some of the people who gave it oppoligised to me, even Lowfyr, (the admin) took off 4/5 -karma's because he saw them as being useless, what I post is aimed at helping people.

I am a moderator and what people think of me is of some pirority to me, thats why I posted a reply on this, to be quite frank, rediculus thread..

Im requesting this be closed as it holds no value.
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer@Aug 21 2005, 13:09
I dont really think people care about this thread anymore, to clear this up, alot of my -karma's were given a while back, some of the people who gave it oppoligised to me, even Lowfyr, (the admin) took off 4/5 -karma's because he saw them as being useless, what I post is aimed at helping people.

I am a moderator and what people think of me is of some pirority to me, thats why I posted a reply on this, to be quite frank, rediculus thread..

Im requesting this be closed as it holds no value.
Ok, just answer me this question then close the thread and do whatever u want with it...
Howcome u added me -karma for reply thats been posted 5days ago, just few min.after i gave u -karma? Isent that revange? Not to mention that u flamed me in explanation altho i was right about the reply...
Not that I care about karmas but i think its unapropriate behavior for a moderator...
Old   #12

I will give -karma to those who give it to me and I concider the reason to be wrong and unjust, saying that I spam the forums when I am a moderaror and my posts are aimed at helping people is not a reason for -karma, simple.