Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BJX out of control..

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
im pretty sure as soon as it goes p2u choco will ahve a crack for it :P

Old   #17

the creator says is pay per account

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by IamGodKay@Aug 19 2005, 04:47
It is ridiculas. I mean, EVERYONE is doing it. I see tons of high level trojans hunting in Bi with it. So I get on my tao and zap away. Sad thing is, some log out before they die while others scroll when they get something good. So no good loot for me but the xp isn't bad.
Why would you want to kill people using hacks from this site? :?
Old   #19

haha i kill noob trojans in BI also who bot

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer+Aug 19 2005, 14:50--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ultimatedestroyer @ Aug 19 2005, 14:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--IamGodKay@Aug 19 2005, 04:47
It is ridiculas. I mean, EVERYONE is doing it. I see tons of high level trojans hunting in Bi with it. So I get on my tao and zap away. Sad thing is, some log out before they die while others scroll when they get something good. So no good loot for me but the xp isn&#39;t bad.
Why would you want to kill people using hacks from this site? :? [/b][/quote]
I am sorry to say, but about 50% of the forum members are here just to leech...

again, I kill only ppl of which its obvious they bot...make it act like a silent non-english speaking guy
Old   #21

ive found on this forums somewhere that u can talk when ur using bjx bot... just enlarge the chat tab and ull see a talk bar so u can send messages to those who r kilin u :P
Old   #22

who cares if thy get killed..... they go right back anyway... it would suck if you were going for the whole stay in one place for a long time gem concept... but the damned thing dc&#39;s you anyway... so go ahead and kill the miners they just hope on back... and they scroll out the second they get something good, worthless to kill them for anything but exp... and its not like its good exp
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by mind...+Aug 19 2005, 17:51--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mind... @ Aug 19 2005, 17:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2005, 14:50
<!--QuoteBegin--IamGodKay
Quote:
@Aug 19 2005, 04:47
It is ridiculas. I mean, EVERYONE is doing it. I see tons of high level trojans hunting in Bi with it. So I get on my tao and zap away. Sad thing is, some log out before they die while others scroll when they get something good. So no good loot* for me but the xp isn&#39;t bad.

Why would you want to kill people using hacks from this site? :?
I am sorry to say, but about 50% of the forum members are here just to leech...

again, I kill only ppl of which its obvious they bot...make it act like a silent non-english speaking guy [/b][/quote]
lol I came here only interested to learn thou I had never downloaded one bot or macro before.
Old   #24

First off, most the people that use it now arn&#39;t from Epvp. Since the spammage about BJX and where to get it in twin city ON EVERY SERVER about a week ago. People went there got it, and weee it&#39;s ruining the bot. Then there is a lot of talk about it in the CO forums. So yea, most the people that use the bot don&#39;t even know about this site. But, if I did kill someone on Phoenix. Sorry.

Im not wasting points on miners. I&#39;m out killing 120+ trojans on my little level 90 tao.
Old   #25

Good points.
Old   #26

hehe bjx miners are funny they keep coming back for more pking :?