Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BJX and lvling in winecave

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All right i am lvling there its posible even though it cant find the map...

First the char in mystical castle and logon bot then logoff, this makes a map of mystical castle (same map used for winecave) allright now logon co enter wince find a spot, logoff co again.

Now edit the script called no surply with the new cords and bang your lvling in wine cave.

This might work with moonbox tactics if there some where i can make amap theres just the same as a tactic.

Old   #2

hmm, if you could get this working for moon box please post here becuz i remember the old BJX bot it pwned, my friend would get 50+ tokens a night of one tactic, after bout a week cash em in and voila he's rich beyond belief.

Old   #3

havent found a map that fidded tactics yet, but if your friend still have the bmp from the tactic then it should work :cry:
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by No_messiah@Aug 17 2005, 13:20

First the char in mystical castle and logon bot then logoff, this makes a map of mystical castle (same map used for winecave) allright now logon co enter wince find a spot, logoff co again.

Now edit the script called no surply with the new cords and bang your lvling in wine cave.

This might work with moonbox tactics if there some where i can make amap theres just the same as a tactic.
yes this works however there is a problem, a little something the bot is missing is the ability to use Bundle of items for eg: if your a tao 40 pills are nothing.. usually u'd buy 40 bundle of chant pills but the bots cant seem to use the bundles so that's the downside.. :?

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by user751139+Aug 18 2005, 01:17--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (user751139 @ Aug 18 2005, 01:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--No_messiah@Aug 17 2005, 13:20

yes this works however there is a problem, a little something the bot is missing is the ability to use Bundle of items for eg: if your a tao 40 pills are nothing.. usually u&#39;d buy 40 bundle of chant pills but the bots cant seem to use the bundles so that&#39;s the downside.. :? [/b][/quote]
Most taos don&#39;t use Chant Pill bundle. Why? Cause they&#39;re expensive and only being sold at Stone city.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by shinichikudo+Aug 18 2005, 01:50--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shinichikudo @ Aug 18 2005, 01:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2005, 01:17
<!--QuoteBegin--No_messiah
Quote:
@Aug 17 2005, 13:20

yes this works however there is a problem, a little something the bot is missing is the ability to use Bundle of items for eg: if your a tao 40 pills are nothing.. usually u&#39;d buy 40 bundle of chant pills but the bots cant seem to use the bundles so that&#39;s the downside.. :?
Most taos don&#39;t use Chant Pill bundle. Why? Cause they&#39;re expensive and only being sold at Stone city. [/b][/quote]
lol well when your lvl 126+ 40 pills are nothing
Old   #7

When your 126+ your using a wand...unless your non-rb of course...then you Level in TG until 130 and make a Trojan lmao
Old   #8

ummm i made my bot use 3in1 bundles u need 3 spaces free for the box to OPEN INTO