Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 08:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

good idea...but i dunno if it will work.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
alright, this is just an idea and i dunno if its possible so please dont be like "omg!!! noob! stfu!!" haha, anyways. i hate pricing items so i was thinking maybe someone could make a item pricer thingy. heres how it might work. you could already put the character in market and by the first row of spots and it would scan all of the market spots to see how much is and then give you a list, like in a text document. then you could make comparisons and price it yourself. the prog would be able to have to tell what kind of item it was was though. it seems kinda hard but this is just an idea

Old   #2

It would work, but why would you want to do this. It isn't that hard to figure out the average prices for each server.

Old   #3

Dont item prices change too fast to keep logged aswell?
Old   #4

hmmm very interesting idea it might work or not but who know maby an awesome hacker will see this topic and think about it. The reason this is a good idea is because as u know sometimes it gets annoying to look into all the players shops and find the cheapest price, this way however u got a full text with each playses item for sale and then it would b easier to comape from the expensive to the cheapest and u can just go with ur char to the persons shop and buy the item your looking for that way u wont waste lots of time looking for your item and the lowest price

--smile--

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by @--
hmmm very interesting idea it might work or not but who know maby an awesome hacker will see this topic and think about it. The reason this is a good idea is because as u know sometimes it gets annoying to look into all the players shops and find the cheapest price, this way however u got a full text with each playses item for sale and then it would b easier to comape from the expensive to the cheapest and u can just go with ur ch
exactly!
Old   #6

Good idea, hopefully a better programmer could make something like this?
Old   #7

This is a hard consept to try and grasp, you want a program that will read everyone's prices for various items in the market, so that you can determine the lowest price and beat it?
Old   #8

No, he wants it to scan all the items, and produce a list (Perhaps a spread sheat, or something to that manner?) of all the items so he could compare the prices easily, see what items he wants, and see who has them the cheapest.
Old   #9

The problem with this is depending on your spot on the market, you will need to price things differently, and on some servers, overnight changes can make you a sitting duck to getting ripped off.
Old   #10

If you find anything especially cheap someone would have bought it by then.
Old   #11

Make a market searching function eg "Elite Blade" and it finds all the elite baldes and their price....although I dont see anyway of accomplishing this as market is a flood of packets and I doubt market stalls broadcast whats in them :P
Old   #12

... this would be quite hard but if possible perhaps quite effective