Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

is there a ping reduce tool?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
guys.. ive been having a bad ping and lag since the previous patch... thou i have a very good internet connection.. "dsl cable" dunno why and wats wrong now... coz ive been getting a ping from 1k to 2k max now... and i cant seem to play wud any1 help me.. if there wud be such a program like "freecap" or "speederxp" tool here or software which could definely help me loosen up the major lag or ping... i hope i could get help as soon as possible..

thnxz for help in advance...
(p.s btw.. the speederxp makes my account banned..and the freecap software..doesnt work for me no more) so pls... help guys...

Old   #2

You can't really improve your ping if you are not using any other programs which consume bandwidth, if you do you can use a packet shaper.
Programs such as torrent clients, p2p clients and other download tasks make your ping bad as there is sometimes not enough bandwidth to return the acknowledge packets, a packet shaper always reserves enough outgoing bandwidth so that the ack packets can be sent immediately.
If you have no other programs running though it might be your connection or a network hardware failure.

Old   #3

can u tell me how much bandwith does co use cuz i want to set the amount in packet shaper...
ty
Old   #4

as i said bro... umm.. i dont use any p2p software... like limewire..kazaa..or imesh.. **** like that.. and...as i also said..this jst happend to me for the past patch..dunno why im lagging like ****.. it cant be my connection..coz i have dsl Cable connection..and werent having any problems since b4 wen playing co1 nor co2... so..pls bro.. help...

i used to use freecap and was a great help to me b4... and there came speederxp.. which i got my account band from using that...so.. freecap is good.. but no longer works for me... so i really serioully dont know wat to do now.. sorry if im posting a nonsense post.. but conquer is my LIFE!!

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Hangtime@Aug 16 2005, 17:42
.. but conquer is my LIFE!!
Then you should go find another life out there
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Hangtime@Aug 16 2005, 17:42
as i said bro... umm.. i dont use any p2p software... like limewire..kazaa..or imesh.. **** like that.. and...as i also said..this jst happend to me for the past patch..dunno why im lagging like ****.. it cant be my connection..coz i have dsl Cable connection..and werent having any problems since b4 wen playing co1 nor co2... so..pls bro.. help...

i used to use freecap and was a great help to me b4... and there came speederxp.. which i got my account band from using that...so.. freecap is good.. but no longer works for me... so i really serioully dont know wat to do now.. sorry if im posting a nonsense post.. but conquer is my LIFE!!
Those 3 software are free. <.<

@shinichikudo....xD lol
Old   #7

lmao ping reducing tool.. stop dling so much **** walla ping reduced....
Old   #8

Thats not really needed, please try not to bring up old threads and if you really have to the reply must add something. >.<

Thanks.