Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Monster Health Bars

Discussion on Monster Health Bars within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
At one point in CO, TreasureBird has no health bar, then they fixed that and MeteorDove had longer health bar than TreasureBird, then they fixed that again and game MeteorDove same health bar as TreasureBird. Everytime they made those "fixes", a patch was released. This leads me to believe that monster health bars are controlled by client. Anyone know how monster health bar size is specified for different mobs?
Old 08/14/2005, 18:33   #2

No, it's controlled server-side. Wouldn't you think that we would have known this? It would prolly be the most popular hack. I've already tried, and it is only server-side, I know others have too. Plus, if TQ was really dumb enough to make it so its clientside, holy hell would it screw up the game badly.
Old 08/14/2005, 22:28   #3

Lol, I don't see how it screw up the game badly. But as long as it's server side, then never mind.
Old 08/15/2005, 07:51   #4

Oh it really would.. think of the water factories as an example, soo many people will get rich, waters are rbing like crazy.. 0.0 coz they can one hit all monsters coz they changed their hp. A lot of the quests would be reallyyyy easy to do.. like the moonbox quest or snakeking quest.. just a mess lol.
Old 08/18/2005, 04:20   #5

i dont think thats what he meant. just the size of the hp bar, not the actually hp