Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BJX mining

Discussion on BJX mining within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
the server i play on has very high level mine pkers and all they do is constantly go around killing miners 24/7 its very annoying and they 1 hit kill everyone so the "log out at X hp" isnt effective. Is there a way to make a "Pker list" and anytime one of their names comes up on the list of Players around you it will auto log you off?

Im sure a lot of servers have commonly known pkers doing this wouldn't even give them a chance to get close to you to pk. just a thought i had. flame away or add suggestions
Old 08/16/2005, 02:32   #2

Im not sure how the bot works so all I can suggest for now is that you try and level your character a little bit more so they can take more than 1 hit, although saying that Its known it bans accounts..so up to you I guess.
Old 08/16/2005, 08:11   #3

well its kind of a good idea... though i have no idea how to go about doing it... fijiwhatshisname would be able to add something like that to the code... or maybe even the guys that are going to be reversing it..... if the bjx client can allready detect the names of the players next to you then it should be able to read the file saving the list and add a function that would scroll you out when there name was added to it... assuming that list is clientside.. if its serverside i assume it would be alittle harder to do... but i dont know much about much, im just here :idea: