Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Met spamming macro?

Discussion on Met spamming macro? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I heard that there was a macro that spammed mets in TC, I'd like to know if there is such a thing, because I'd imagine that it would help with getting sockets. If there is no such thing please tell me. Thanks.
Old 08/13/2005, 21:03   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by compwiz@Aug 13 2005, 20:08
I heard that there was a macro that spammed mets in TC, I'd like to know if there is such a thing, because I'd imagine that it would help with getting sockets. If there is no such thing please tell me. Thanks.
I don't imagine many people want to leave hundreds of mets and possible sockets to a macro.
Besides, it doesn't take long to plug mets into items.
Old 08/13/2005, 21:48   #3

yeah if something stupid happened the macro could just be droping the mets on the group for everyone else to snag
Old 08/14/2005, 00:53   #4

That macro would have to have every single possible situation solver in it, and be perfect in the programing of it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2005, 12:06   #5
NyaR

ctrl r?

Old 08/14/2005, 12:29   #6

just use macromaker and record you spamming mets =)
Old 08/14/2005, 14:40   #7

Thats the point, you cant because if something goes wrong your screwed.
Old 08/26/2005, 18:41   #8

you have to remember even if u have a program to macro met spamming the server generates ur chances for a socket so you might just not be lucky enough to hit it and get a socket so it might be a perfect way to just throw away 200+ mets u would also wat it to upgrade 10 of one item upgrading all of them with one met till all of them go up one lvl and so on not to spam one item and junk it.
Old 08/26/2005, 23:18   #9

I could make this easily,Not pixel based thought,but like making a script for Scar 2.02 wich is Color and cord based,pretty good thought

Acctually i could start the craziest Bot ever in the whole CO history except the sucky part is that it would be as i said Color/Cord based wich means this will controll the mouse,hmm maybe i should do it? trust me it will be one of the biggest bot in thw whole co history.
Old 08/27/2005, 09:33   #10

well i would go for another aprouch packed based and memmory, read the item id from the inv and send packets with it and the mets, like co loader does.

You can even make a repair function to, tricky part is when you buy or stash items you need your cords in the packet.

But all in all such a program couldent be to hard to make or a marco using the one of packet senders.

Still i would just prefair it manually with co loader cause its fast and yes you can gain sockets via it i gained 1 from it in my bs

A good trick is place item in spot 1 of inv and mets in 2-40 then you dont have to write new numbers in the boxes just 1 for item and 2 for met, then a small macro that clicks try then repair then try (if you really need one)