Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing bjx server ips to co2alpha

Discussion on Changing bjx server ips to co2alpha within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
think that would work?
Old 08/11/2005, 21:53   #2

someone posted the server fiile in the first bjx thread
Old 08/11/2005, 23:56   #3

Should be closed now, pointless thread.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[hack]howto use a dynamic ip with a server with out changing ip/server files
09/11/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
hi all i read here a lot of topics , its nice to see some more servers those days , but its badly enouf only hamachi servers because the most hosts got a dynamic ip ( change every day) now , before i going explain what to do to solve this problem , so you can run a server with a dynamic ip with out changing your server config files every day this guide can be used for everything , for a static ip / a vps server or even a dedicated server but i wont suggest to do that , as it can...
Changing Server Stuff XD
07/11/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey, Does anybody know how I can change what the shopkeepers say? Like when you click them and it opens up... It says a bunch of words. How do I change it?
[Guide(s)] Autopatch,Fixing MSg server prob,Changing music to your server.
10/17/2009 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
Alright first of all i'm sure someone posted these but i see threads of people looking for help so i'm going to explain in great detail how to do such things... i will add more when i see fit. or i see them posted and add them. #please sticky Forcers autopatch2.exe setup.... First put the autopatch and config.ini wherever, and if your on a router open port 9528 tcp/udp i think thats the only one you need i'm not sure.
Changing server info for botsmall???
02/23/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
From what ive read botsmall is still the best bot. Atm I dont have access to the legit version of its crack so what i was wondering is what if i setup a server on another computer would i just put the servers ip in the server file in botsmall? right now my file shows 12 of the same ip's and 1 differant and i think this is server ip that it used to connect to. Also I was curious is there a way to set it up without making a server? last but not least, Now when you had the botsmall bot you...
Changing server icons
09/02/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
This is really simple go to the conquer folder and look for the server icons rename a picture of your own choice as the same as the server icon and copy into - it will ask do you wish to replace. accept and next time you load it up something new is there ;]