Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

couldn't find it

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
guyz i couldn't find a multitool hack if some 1 could post 1 here it would b cool thx

Old   #2

Dude please stop making new threads, put all of your requests into one thread, ill pull up the link..

Compliments of coder62

Old   #3

Dude, ******* stop spamming the board with a new tread, go ******* learn to use the search button and learn to look around!

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=**** I hate People!' border='0' alt='**** I hate People!' />
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Hojo@Aug 11 2005, 10:34
Dude, ******* stop spamming the board with a new tread, go ******* learn to use the search button and learn to look around!

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=**** I hate People!' border='0' alt='**** I hate People!' />
You know what I have helped this guy like 4 times, I never once got even so much as a thank you..

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer+Aug 11 2005, 11:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ultimatedestroyer @ Aug 11 2005, 11:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Hojo@Aug 11 2005, 10:34
Dude, ******* stop spamming the board with a new tread, go ******* learn to use the search button and learn to look around&#33;

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=**** I hate People&#33;' border='0' alt='**** I hate People&#33;' />
You know what I have helped this guy like 4 times, I never once got even so much as a thank you.. [/b][/quote]
so dont help him&#33;
Old   #6

lol he PMed me asking, I just deleted it.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Hojo+Aug 12 2005, 09:16--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hojo @ Aug 12 2005, 09:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2005, 11:24
<!--QuoteBegin--Hojo
Quote:
@Aug 11 2005, 10:34
Dude, ******* stop spamming the board with a new tread, go ******* learn to use the search button and learn to look around&#33;

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=**** I hate People&#33;' border='0' alt='**** I hate People&#33;' />

You know what I have helped this guy like 4 times, I never once got even so much as a thank you..
so dont help him&#33; [/b][/quote]
Can do&#33; ^_^