Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Melee Bot ERROR

Discussion on Melee Bot ERROR within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Melee Bot ERROR

I'm having trouble getting the bot to work right.i have a few questions
1. Everytime i bot my character jumps out of the area i want it to bot and i already tried adding spawn and way points but it seem it doesn't work
2.When i let my bot melee for a while it sometimes pops up "You can't jump that high" or "You can't stop here" i'm currently botting in frozen grotto

Please help

and also could someone please write up a step by step guide on how to set the spawns and waypoints to make a path thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> on server Glory:full set +12 ninja or melee // full set fire & melee water
12/31/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 21 Replies
Looking to retired from CO2, therefore I look to sell my gears for cash of course: >>> full set +12 gear sold out: left 1 set: >>> Sell full set for melee account: Heavyring: lev 127 super +8 2sdg -7 215hp / L3 of DragonsoulHeavyring
Melee bot?
07/27/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey guys. just wondering since patch 5155 if there are any melee bots, and if not, when will the next version of that winject bot or melee-loot gonna be made? thanks (p.s, don't really wanna play like sv or anything so, anything free xD)
S> Wat-Wat 120-123 Melee Tao
10/04/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Im selling a water water that is on Aries its a female... here is some info: items: SuperUltimateCap +4 SuperCryingHeavyRing +3 Super DragonGlaive +6 2 socket rdg SuperPineRobe +3 Fixed Skills:Guard ,Pervade,Meditation,Fire,AdvancedCure,Pray,Invisib illity,Stigma,StarofAccuracy,Cure and thunder, BatBos,L4 on WaterElf, FB,SpeedGun,WideStrike,SS Glaive is lvl 13 on weapon skill
guys, do the melee hack/ atk speed for melee working?
04/29/2008 - RF Online - 4 Replies
i'm asking if its working or not coz i find it hard to make it work.. thanks for replies..