Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

who is strong

Discussion on who is strong within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb who is strong

POL: war-war-nin is better then war-war-tro ?

nin got toxc fog+archer bane+twofoldblade
trojan got hercules+spirit heal

i plan to make war-war-nin with tributy point in str-176 agility 1/2 - spirit-20 and rest in vitility

so war-war-nin is strong then war-war-tro becades war-war-nin has toxic fog FB/SS and reflex and archer bane?

and war-war-tro only got hercules + FB/SS right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice Hair
Hello
Thanks Man

Old 12/17/2009, 19:55   #2

Just make Tro>war>ninja ;] Best build for u

Cyc+Reflect+archerbane+toxicfog+sh+ironshield+shie ld+accuracy much hp and other abilities
=============
sorry for my english it sux badly :] Peace!
Old 12/18/2009, 01:24   #3

or you could go pure ninja then you get counter kil which is better than reflect
Old 12/18/2009, 10:02   #4

i dont wanna start another account
i wanna continue my lv 126 warrior
and i dont want counterkill becades i choose for reflect against those pesky taoist and archers wich reflect 100% damage back ALL THE TIME not the stupid 15second waiting time..

Reflect = for normal ppl
Counterkill = for stupid bulkers

But tell me what u guys prefer and tell me why

war-war-tro ?
war-war-nin ? ( war-war-nin in trojan mode with atribute points on str )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice Hair
Hello
Thanks Man

Old 12/18/2009, 10:32   #5

Yo,
If your good in SS and Fb choose a tro because its stronger,
If your not good i ss and fb and wanna attack your targets easily with a weaker damage than the tro choose a ninja but ,Ninjas Twofoldblades isnt so weak its a bit weaker than Tros SS or FB,
Sammy
Old 12/18/2009, 13:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaM.ThE.MaN View Post
Yo,
If your good in SS and Fb choose a tro because its stronger,
If your not good i ss and fb and wanna attack your targets easily with a weaker damage than the tro choose a ninja but ,Ninjas Twofoldblades isnt so weak its a bit weaker than Tros SS or FB,
Sammy

You dont listen

IF i chose war-war-nin i'll put atribity points in STR and choose for clup/sord/blade and not put point in agility for katans.
So it'll be a ninja with the same ablitys as a trojan but even archer bane and toxci fog

but u say war-war-tro is strong then war-war-nin even with same quips+tribity build?

Nice Hair
Hello
Thanks Man

Old 12/19/2009, 18:33   #7

hello? please answer

Nice Hair
Hello
Thanks Man

Old 12/25/2009, 11:52   #8

Help me man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Hair
Hello
Thanks Man