Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Anti Lagg and Ping

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can anyone make a program that will enable u to lessen Ping if ur playing in far place, im from Middle East annd im hoping that someone can make a program that would lessen my Ping and make it stable by using a Proxy ...

Old   #2

This is a question and belongs on the CO Main forum.

Old   #3

if im not mistaken you want to remove all "Checks" your internet line does to the packets your sending, therefore a proxy would slow your connection and raise your ping... IF im not mistaken....
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by h00ker@Aug 7 2005, 16:04
can anyone make a program that will enable u to lessen Ping if ur playing in far place, im from Middle East annd im hoping that someone can make a program that would lessen my Ping and make it stable by using a Proxy ...
You should have good search im sure I saw a program a while back that can lessen ping.

Old   #5
NyaR

wtf? thats stupid? decrease lag without getting physically closer to the server or buying better internet? ?!?!?!?!?!

holy **** thats the dumbest **** ive heard in a long time

PLZZZ MASTER APPZ ME

Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by NyaR@Aug 8 2005, 23:30
wtf? thats stupid? decrease lag without getting physically closer to the server or buying better internet? ?!?!?!?!?!

holy **** thats the dumbest **** ive heard in a long time

PLZZZ MASTER APPZ ME
If you slow your graphics down if takes a load off the CPU leting the internet work faster + sending less packets

And its not "WtF ******* StUPiD"
Old   #7
NyaR

Quote:
Originally posted by Hojo@Aug 9 2005, 00:31
If you slow your graphics down if takes a load off the CPU leting the internet work faster + sending less packets

are you implying your cpu has something to do with your bandwith?

are you also implying that if your client is not showing the graphics you are not sending the packets?

Old   #8

Nyar u r the most useless flamer i have seen to date....at least the other flamers have a lil common knowledge instead of just stating nonsense
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by NyaR+Aug 9 2005, 03:20--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NyaR @ Aug 9 2005, 03:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Hojo@Aug 9 2005, 00:31

are you implying your cpu has something to do with your bandwith?

are you also implying that if your client is not showing the graphics you are not sending the packets? [/b][/quote]
no im not saying your CPU controlls the internet or packet sending, but it is however related, if you CPU is clocked at 100% it has more of a load on it which in turn lowers its speed, therefore sending the data to the modem/lan card is delayed and it all slows down.
Old   #10

Closed. Turning To Flame War.
NyaR- Please do not make such posts.
Hojo- Refrain from typing out vulgarities.I understand your feelings.
Old   #11

Err...I think a lot of people dont seem to distinguish between Internet lag (ping) and CPU lag (when things are choppy on screen).

Closed Thread