Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

anyone woring on packet based bots?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i could really use one since when i use bots i would like to do other stuff on my comp

Old   #2

I cant really see how a packet based bot would work to be honest..ill look into it though. =)

Old   #3

Instead of running a conquer client you have a simple console based C++ program doing the following:

1) Simulate a connection to the server with your account name/password.

2) Once connected, either you are in a mine already, or teleport to a mine.

3) Send the packet to initiate mining.

4) When receiving packets, if one of them is the result of mining such as some ore or gem, check to see if the ore is desireable and if not, drop it.

5) If someone who is black named or possibly a pker comes on the screen, disengage the connection and restart it after 5 minutes.

6) After inventory is full with desireables, log off.

It won't require running a full conquer client, just a simple bot.exe or something of the sort. Something like this could allow you to make 100 clients and then mine with them all at the same time.. as you dont need to have some crappy pixel scanner.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by jMerliN@Aug 7 2005, 18:52
Instead of running a conquer client you have a simple console based C++ program doing the following:

4) When receiving packets, if one of them is the result of mining such as some ore or gem, check to see if the ore is desireable and if not, drop it.

5) If someone who is black named or possibly a pker comes on the screen, disengage the connection and restart it after 5 minutes.

It won't require running a full conquer client, just a simple bot.exe or something of the sort. Something like this could allow you to make 100 clients and then mine with them all at the same time.. as you dont need to have some crappy pixel scanner.
Ok that deserves +1 karma =D

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer+Aug 7 2005, 19:07--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ultimatedestroyer @ Aug 7 2005, 19:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jMerliN@Aug 7 2005, 18:52

It won&#39;t require running a full conquer client, just a simple bot.exe or something of the sort. Something like this could allow you to make 100 clients and then mine with them all at the same time.. as you dont need to have some crappy pixel scanner.
Ok that deserves +1 karma =D [/b][/quote]
latley all here give carma just to simple
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Ultima+Aug 7 2005, 20:04--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ultima @ Aug 7 2005, 20:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2005, 19:07
<!--QuoteBegin--jMerliN
Quote:
@Aug 7 2005, 18:52

It won&#39;t require running a full conquer client, just a simple bot.exe or something of the sort. Something like this could allow you to make 100 clients and then mine with them all at the same time.. as you dont need to have some crappy pixel scanner.

Ok that deserves +1 karma =D
latley all here give carma just to simple [/b][/quote]
Well the nicer and better manered players deserve it..