Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Server swaping

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there a way to swap servers? If so you think you could, by chance, tell me how?

Old   #2

Nah theres no chance to move the information on your character on one server to a different server, unless they do a split server. Or if you can hack into their comps and change the info around yourself, then nah.

Old   #3

Correct^^^
Old   #4

thx, i didnt think there was, but it never hurts ask i guess.

Old   #5

I don't mean to offend or be annoying but you shouldn't ask question in this part of the forum. Please move this to CO main if possible^^
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Skitchen@Aug 8 2005, 03:18
I don't mean to offend or be annoying but you shouldn't ask question in this part of the forum. Please move this to CO main if possible^^
I dont think that the thread starter can do that lol, needs a mod to do it.
Old   #7

lol, at the CO website it clearly states that characters cant b moved from 1 server 2 another. and i agree,this is a hack section,not a faq or question section
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by phoenix01134@Aug 8 2005, 07:41
lol, at the CO website it clearly states that characters cant b moved from 1 server 2 another. and i agree,this is a hack section,not a faq or question section
Yah.
Old   #9

<Speculation>
Since I didnt bothered, I havent seen the page source of a server split page, might it be possible to create your own "server-split" page to another server?
</speculation>

from what I know it is like cutting/pasting something in one text file..this time on another server lol
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by mind...@Aug 8 2005, 19:22
<Speculation>
Since I didnt bothered, I havent seen the page source of a server split page, might it be possible to create your own "server-split" page to another server?
</speculation>

from what I know it is like cutting/pasting something in one text file..this time on another server lol
It would be really risky if you could jump servers by your own accord though lol.