Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Block someones name forever?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
There are some people on the server I play on that I seriously feel are retarded. The things they say no normal human would say. And what they say is serious heh.

I was wondering if anyone has found out a way to just block someones name for life.

Old   #2

Surly they cannot be spamming you as soon as you log onto the game, just open up a word document with there name, copy and paste it straight into the ignor system if your that angry at them.

Old   #3

haha, you must play on crystal
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by HaHi@Aug 6 2005, 02:05
haha nah bro on Emerlad, and if you wanna be more spacific his name is "dennis" His education is that of an 11 year old, he lives with his sister, his sister is 1 year older than him and she has a baby, lol. Yea, gota feel bad for him so I dont even talk to him. =P Ill make somethin to block his name automaticly as I log in each time.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Kasumi+Aug 6 2005, 05:15--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kasumi @ Aug 6 2005, 05:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--HaHi@Aug 6 2005, 02:05
haha nah bro on Emerlad, and if you wanna be more spacific his name is "dennis" His education is that of an 11 year old, he lives with his sister, his sister is 1 year older than him and she has a baby, lol. Yea, gota feel bad for him so I dont even talk to him. =P Ill make somethin to block his name automaticly as I log in each time. [/b][/quote]
Pointless thread if you already know how to do it.
Old   #6

Try a macro?
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by KitsunePaws@Aug 6 2005, 22:48
Try a macro?
A macro??

All you need to do is put there name into the ignor box, sorry to be so blunt but wouldnt it just be quicker to that, then make a macro and run it just to put someones name into ignor?
Old   #8
NyaR

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer+Aug 6 2005, 23:18--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ultimatedestroyer @ Aug 6 2005, 23:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--KitsunePaws@Aug 6 2005, 22:48
Try a macro?
A macro??

All you need to do is put there name into the ignor box, sorry to be so blunt but wouldnt it just be quicker to that, then make a macro and run it just to put someones name into ignor? [/b][/quote]
you can do it faster with a macro, and the time put into making the macro would eventually balance out with the time saved on typing in the name manually. Maybe in 30 logons it would become beneficial in terms of saving time.

Old   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer+Aug 6 2005, 16:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ultimatedestroyer @ Aug 6 2005, 16:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2005, 05:15
<!--QuoteBegin--HaHi
Quote:
@Aug 6 2005, 02:05
haha, you must play on crystal* *

haha nah bro on Emerlad, and if you wanna be more spacific his name is "dennis" His education is that of an 11 year old, he lives with his sister, his sister is 1 year older than him and she has a baby, lol. Yea, gota feel bad for him so I dont even talk to him. =P Ill make somethin to block his name automaticly as I log in each time.
Pointless thread if you already know how to do it. [/b][/quote]
If you find it pointless, dont post. And clicking Chat, Block name, that gets anoying after u get a dc or log out for a while. We would end up putting that name in many times a day. As soon as I get back from my trip ill make a macro for this.