Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Item Duping [All 3 Threads IN One]

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello everyone, I am one of the four founders of fg, and I am an avid Conquer Online player. A friend of mine kept bugging me about item duping, so I looked into it. After a -LOT- of work, I have come up with an item duping method that works. Following this introduction is the post that I posted on my community website, fg. Please read it through to the end, and don't flame me calling this a fake, because it isint.

================= Start of Post on FG==============

Yes its possible to dupe in CO. I wrote the following, for if I am to release the way in which to do it. I haven't decided wether or not I am going to release it yet, there are a LOT of things to consider. I will know in a week wether I'm going to do it or not. Here is a guide that roughly expalins how its done, but does not go into any specific details, so as to not devulge the method of item duping just yet.

Each step is followed in order by a screenshot. Example, step 1 = 1st screenshot, step 2 = 2nd screenshot, etc. Screenshots are at the bottom of this post.

Item duping, regardless of what n00bs say, is completely possible in CO. The following 4 screenshots
demonstrate an item duping method that currently works.

Step 1 : Have your item you wish to dupe, goto a secluded place because you will be dropping it.

Step 2:Using found memory values, combined with some advanced packet work using coproxy, you can
lock an item to your inventory when you grab it, otherwords when you grab it, it appears in your courser, and stays in your inventory. It takes the server about 2 minutes to catch on, if you stay at this step too long the dupe wont work.

Step3rop the origonal selection, then quickly switch to your memory editor, unlock the values, and do the
same in coproxy. 2 of the same item will drop to the ground, the one you locked to your inventory, and the
one you picked up in your inventory while you locked it down.

Step4:Pick them up quick. If you dont, the duped one will dissapear in about 10 seconds. Once you pick
them both up, check your inventory, and you should see, you now have 2 of the same item.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

One thing to note, yes the item is duped both in the client and on the server, and is REAL. It does NOT dissapear like with every other method of item duping in co.

==================End of post on FG=============

Old   #2

ur char is warrior ^^

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by andretii@Aug 4 2005, 09:54
ur char is warrior ^^
And thats all you know. :wiggle:
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

realy interesting but i simply can`t belive it^^

can you pls answer some questions and if you answer them ill belive you

but only answer those you have realy tested and not only because you belive it

1. after dupe if you logout and close the game completly and restart conquer stais it in inventory?
2. can you sell or trade the items(both)?
3. can you redrop both and pick them up again?

ok thats all sorry for asking but i have made bad expirience

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Ultima@Aug 4 2005, 10:20

1. after dupe if you logout and close the game completly and restart conquer stais it in inventory?

As stated in the topic, unlike other duping methods, this one dupes the item on both the client and the server.

1) Yes. The duped item acts as a 2nd, new item as if you got it legitly, and will always stay.
2) Once again, yes. Its not a visual representation of an item (like other duping methods). It is a real item, and you can do anything that you can think of with it. The item description is also normal.
3) Yes. The item can be dropped as a normal item. Same with the origonal non duped item.
Old   #6

I feel I need to explain the 3rd step (3rd screenshot) in a bit more detail, but not enough to fully devulge the method of duping itself.

Quote:

Step3rop the origonal selection, then quickly switch to your memory editor, unlock the values, and do the
same in coproxy. 2 of the same item will drop to the ground, the one you locked to your inventory, and the
one you picked up in your inventory while you locked it down.
Drop the selection you have selected, and the item locked in your inventory will remain there. If you take too long in unlocking it, the item on the ground will simply dissapear. So, you need to quickly unlock the item in your inventory using your memory editor and using coproxy. If you do it fast enough, within about 15 seconds, then the item locked in inventory will drop to the ground, creating a 2nd duped item. Heres why I think this happens, CO thinks you just dropped the item in question, but when it is also locked in your inventory it isint really dropped. And if you dont unlock it fast enough, the server thinks it was some sort of a lag bug, and deletes the dropped item. If you unlock it fast enough, the server thinks that the item was not dropped, and drops the item in your inventory, creating a 2nd dropped item identical to the first. Hence, a dupe.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk+Aug 4 2005, 10:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Matt.dk @ Aug 4 2005, 10:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Ultima@Aug 4 2005, 10:20

As stated in the topic, unlike other duping methods, this one dupes the item on both the client and the server.

1) Yes. The duped item acts as a 2nd, new item as if you got it legitly, and will always stay.
2) Once again, yes. Its not a visual representation of an item (like other duping methods). It is a real item, and you can do anything that you can think of with it. The item description is also normal.
3) Yes. The item can be dropped as a normal item. Same with the origonal non duped item. [/b][/quote]
Ok if you say so ill belive you

and congratulations i only managed to make item dupes that stay on the client :cry:

you wouldn`t tell me would you? i don`t play conquer anymore i only want to know how it works^^

na i don`t think you would tell me maybe a litle hint?

cause i can`t imagine what the server is doing when you dupe

has the new item a new item id?

... i can`t remember does the item id change when you drop and pickup an item...
then the id stuff would be possible but how does the server drops an item from the inventory and not deleting it there...

there has to be some kind of lock on the item.. but how...

its realy interesting^^

maybe you can pm me a litle hint or something i can work on but i don`t think its so hard to patch the dupe like you said in one of your posts in your forum but maybe i am at fault cause i don`t know how it works
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Ultima+Aug 4 2005, 10:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ultima @ Aug 4 2005, 10:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2005, 10:23
<!--QuoteBegin--Ultima
Quote:
@Aug 4 2005, 10:20

can you pls answer some questions and if you answer them ill belive you*

3) Yes. The item can be dropped as a normal item. Same with the origonal non duped item.
Ok if you say so ill belive you

and congratulations i only managed to make item dupes that stay on the client :cry:

you wouldn`t tell me would you? i don`t play conquer anymore i only want to know how it works^^

na i don`t think you would tell me maybe a litle hint?

cause i can`t imagine what the server is doing when you dupe

has the new item a new item id?

... i can`t remember does the item id change when you drop and pickup an item...
then the id stuff would be possible but how does the server drops an item from the inventory and not deleting it there...

there has to be some kind of lock on the item.. but how...

its realy interesting^^

maybe you can pm me a litle hint or something i can work on but i don`t think its so hard to patch the dupe like you said in one of your posts in your forum but maybe i am at fault cause i don`t know how it works [/b][/quote]
I would like to tell you, but I can&#39;t. I promised myself I would take a week to think about it, and not even tell anyone. Even my closest friends at my own community. Noone knows it but me. What I can tell you, is when the 2nd item drops a new item ID is created for it. I cannot truely explain why, but I belive it is because the item on the floor already has an identical id, so it just automatically creates a new one, perhaps. Personally I doubt that is why a new ID is created. Pershaps the 2nd drop is treated as a new item dropping, and is therefore given a new ID.
Old   #9

Sorry for the double post. -.-

Edit: Does epvp have an irc room? I would love to come in.
Old   #10

I&#39;m the one who is going to be sceptical until the end...but I really hope to be proven wrong on this ^^

I thought if Ultima can&#39;t do it, it can&#39;t be done
Old   #11

your other post sounds like a hand shake methode

you tell the server i want to drop item *** server drops it send i have droped remove it from inv client responses i have removed it

from the point when you say i want to drop till the client respond i have droped the item in inv on server is locked so it cant be removed and when you tell the server again i want to drop a second query is made for it a valid one (here comes the new id) and so the item is duped but to make it like this is not something tq would do i never saw it everything and everything was serverside but if this works and there is a time lag 15 sec. or so like you say its posible

sounds to good to be true^^

but if it realy works it wasn`t that smart to post it here cause it will be patched sooner or later like the gem hack where you could create gems in socked items with other items all they have to change is the handshake that lockes the item table

btw have you tried to dupe the item two times instead of one to make two new items in one try?

edit: irc is on quakenet @ #elitepvpers
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by Ultima@Aug 4 2005, 10:50

you tell the server i want to drop item *** server drops it send i have droped remove it from inv client responses i have removed it

from the point when you say i want to drop till the client respond i have droped the item in inv on server is locked so it cant be removed and when you tell the server again i want to drop a second query is made for it a valid one (here comes the new id) and so the item is duped but to make it like this is not something tq would do i never saw it everything and everything was serverside but if this works and there is a time lag 15 sec. or so like you say its posible

but if it realy works it wasn`t that smart to post it here cause it will be patched sooner or later like the gem hack where you could create gems in socked items with other items all they have to change it the handshake that lockes the item table

btw have you tried to dupe the item two times instead of one to make two new items in one try?

I have tried duping an item two times instead of once yes, but what happens is you can only make one item duped because of the server check time, which is about 15 seconds. Its not lag, its a 15 second security check.

The reason it sounds too good to be true, and why it sounds like a simple handshake method, is because I did not explain it in a lot of detail. Well I guess it is partially, somewhat a handshake method, but not at heart, no it is not. There is much that I cannot say about it, for if I do the method of item duping will be known, and at this point I do not know if I want that to happen or not.

Simply put, they cannot patch my item duping method with the information I have currently provided.
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk+Aug 4 2005, 10:56--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Matt.dk @ Aug 4 2005, 10:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Ultima@Aug 4 2005, 10:50

you tell the server i want to drop item xxx server drops it send i have droped remove it from inv client responses i have removed it

but if it realy works it wasn`t that smart to post it here cause it will be patched sooner or later like the gem hack where you could create gems in socked items with other items all they have to change it the handshake that lockes the item table

I have tried duping an item two times instead of once yes, but what happens is you can only make one item duped because of the server check time, which is about 15 seconds. Its not lag, its a 15 second security check.

The reason it sounds too good to be true, and why it sounds like a simple handshake method, is because I did not explain it in a lot of detail. Well I guess it is partially, somewhat a handshake method, but not at heart, no it is not. There is much that I cannot say about it, for if I do the method of item duping will be known, and at this point I do not know if I want that to happen or not.

Simply put, they cannot patch my item duping method with the information I have currently provided. [/b][/quote]
i know its a security check but its some kind of security lack cause you have 15 sec. or so and 15 sec is realy long for a pc

if you don`t want to risk a patch keep the secret and don`t tell it anyone except me? i ll never tell anyone i can keep a secret^^ but if you want to be sure dont tell it anyone there is stuff not made for public (ok not realy hacker ethic) but it is like it is cause there are so many idiots on this planet

oh i have another question^^

does it only work with co2 client co2 server or also on co1?
Old   #14

Why dont you have a mod help confirm this....
Some of them must be on co 2 or if you are using a co 2 client on a co 1 server they proberlly happily create a noob...
have them bring the item to dupe ( some +1 item refind or what ever you dont know about) and dupe right in front of one of them until that i think the rest of the comunity should remain doubt full since to many ppl have tried this stunt to claim attention.....

I have seen this to many many times in d2 and other games very noob and leecher out there goes wild and starts begging for the dupe while some bigger noob in need of some love or attention injoys it for 1/2 weeks and this "secret" dupe is mysteriosly pacthed even though no one knew about it....

thats just my 5 cents of it...
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by Ultima+Aug 4 2005, 11:09--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ultima @ Aug 4 2005, 11:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2005, 10:56
<!--QuoteBegin--Ultima
Quote:
@Aug 4 2005, 10:50

you tell the server i want to drop item xxx server drops it send i have droped remove it from inv client responses i have removed it

Simply put, they cannot patch my item duping method with the information I have currently provided.
i know its a security check but its some kind of security lack cause you have 15 sec. or so and 15 sec is realy long for a pc

if you don`t want to risk a patch keep the secret and don`t tell it anyone except me? i ll never tell anyone i can keep a secret^^ but if you want to be sure dont tell it anyone there is stuff not made for public (ok not realy hacker ethic) but it is like it is cause there are so many idiots on this planet

oh i have another question^^

does it only work with co2 client co2 server or also on co1? [/b][/quote]
I have only done it on co2, but I presume it will also work on co1 because they are both the same server side. Only difference is a new interface, and some sound effects.

And Messiah, you can doubt me all you wish, but I have already proven it to people in my own community. I dont have time to goto a mod in every hacking community with a CO forum just to prove I am truthfull. Wether you belive it or not does not matter. In fact, in my hacking sence, I kind of want you and everyone to think I am lying.

Closed Thread