Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Item Duping [All 3 Threads IN One]

Closed Thread

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Meh as much as I would like to use this duping method I suggest you don't post it. If you really want to get it out or whatever pm it to trusted people I would Imagine. In the end its up to you what you do with it.

Old   #107

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkRule@Aug 7 2005, 08:00
HELL YEA!!! Stupid question, lol i ask it!
Quote:
Darkrule: Its not a "freeze/unfreeze" button, jesus! its some seriously advanced packet work, which I will not go into any detail about.

If I go into anymore detail, the duping method could very well be learned. I only have to say soo much for the good hackers on this forum to figrue it all out. QUIT ASKING QUESTIONS! Its hard not to answer.*
Next time READ!!!!
lol, its different from ur question and its not stupid question
He didnt ask wat is freeze/unfreeze like yours???

Next Time READ carefully !!!

Old   #108

In my opinion i believe MATT.DK, although im not a hacker im just here to give you people my opinion and if its fake.. Why would he spend time trying to proove you guys? Thats just stupid who would spend soo much time to photoshop something that gives no use to you. Well all i can say is good luck matt, and ill be waiting patiently for your answer in a week
Old   #109

ppl shouldnt judge him too fast, give him some time to prove it...

Old   #110

Quote:
Originally posted by dropglock@Aug 7 2005, 12:59
Why would he spend time trying to proove you guys? Thats just stupid who would spend soo much time to photoshop something that gives no use to you.
to get people to go to his forums..
try clicking an item so that its in your cursor, then pressing the item button twice... thats one of the many reasons why this is fake
Old   #111

Quote:
Originally posted by behelit+Aug 8 2005, 00:19--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (behelit @ Aug 8 2005, 00:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--dropglock@Aug 7 2005, 12:59
Why would he spend time trying to proove you guys? Thats just stupid who would spend soo much time to photoshop something that gives no use to you.
try clicking an item so that its in your cursor, then pressing the item button twice... thats one of the many reasons why this is fake [/b][/quote]
Now try dropping 2 of the same item.

As I already stated the item is frozen, both on the client and server. The item window is never closed and re-opened.
Old   #112

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk+Aug 8 2005, 00:59--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Matt.dk @ Aug 8 2005, 00:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2005, 00:19
<!--QuoteBegin--dropglock
Quote:
@Aug 7 2005, 12:59

try clicking an item so that its in your cursor, then pressing the item button twice... thats one of the many reasons why this is fake

As I already stated the item is frozen, both on the client and server. The item window is never closed and re-opened. [/b][/quote]
you wanted to post something we all waiting for... i can`t remember what it was but... we all wait for it
Old   #113

Quote:
Originally posted by Ultima+Aug 7 2005, 16:32--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ultima @ Aug 7 2005, 16:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2005, 00:59
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

As I already stated the item is frozen, both on the client and server. The item window is never closed and re-opened.
you wanted to post something we all waiting for... i can`t remember what it was but... we all wait for it [/b][/quote]
mhm... lemme think... proof?
Old   #114

AHH&#33; so many quotes i don&#39;t think i can function. Um this would be a cool method to try out but i will not believe it for some time
Old   #115

Quote:
Originally posted by Ultima+Aug 8 2005, 01:32--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ultima @ Aug 8 2005, 01:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2005, 00:59
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

you wanted to post something we all waiting for... i can`t remember what it was but... we all wait for it [/b][/quote]
ultima, hasn&#39;t u been told how to do &#39;it&#39; by matt.dk already?
Old   #116

by reopening the item list it is the same effect as you described in your method
which really produces nothing since its only a client side glitch
anyone who has the item drop packet knows that you cant drop the same item twice
now your saying you freeze the item server side..
so your backing off on your &#39;it generates a new item id&#39; theory and saying you drop 2 with the same item id?
the client cant draw 2 items with the same id either on the ground or in your inventory..
Old   #117

Quote:
Originally posted by behelit@Aug 8 2005, 05:08
by reopening the item list it is the same effect as you described in your method
anyone who has the item drop packet knows that you cant drop the same item twice
so your backing off on your &#39;it generates a new item id&#39; theory and saying you drop 2 with the same item id?
the client cant draw 2 items with the same id either on the ground or in your inventory..
I never said that. Your just trying to say that I&#39;m lying. Your twisting words to make it look like I&#39;m lying, well I&#39;m not. I said in the INITIAL post that the item is frozen on client and server side, and I also mentioned that a new item id is created. So, tell me where I&#39;m "backing off" from the known fact that a new item id is created.

Anyway I&#39;ve been quite busy lately, I should be able to post additional proof tonight.
Old   #118

wow, look at all that karma, theres 1 good reason to lie, u all give him karma yet he has still proven nothing. Karma only after something is done please.
behelit has done alot for this community, and he has 9 karma.
matt makes up 1 possible lie/truth and he gets 7 karma.
You guys are such suck ups, giving him karma for what so far?
Old   #119

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk+Aug 8 2005, 05:43--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Matt.dk @ Aug 8 2005, 05:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--behelit@Aug 8 2005, 05:08
I never said that. Your just trying to say that I&#39;m lying. Your twisting words to make it look like I&#39;m lying, well I&#39;m not. I said in the INITIAL post that the item is frozen on client and server side, and I also mentioned that a new item id is created. So, tell me where I&#39;m "backing off" from the known fact that a new item id is created.

Anyway I&#39;ve been quite busy lately, I should be able to post additional proof tonight. [/b][/quote]
lol i dont mean to twist
but its not a valid dupe method judging only by the info in your first post
if you have really managed to freeze an item server side then thats a different story, i still dont think thats possible.
i said your backing off because freezing an item server side would make it keep the same item id and not create new ones which is not what you&#39;re describing elsewhere

and i still think you&#39;re only doing this to get people to go to your forums
Old   #120

behelit and matt.dk should meet in game and prove it DIRECTLY to him i support behelit coz ur method wont work

Closed Thread