Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Item Duping [All 3 Threads IN One]

Closed Thread

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
well... i still cant figure out how does the new item get a new id :\, unless the server handles it like if u killed a mob, just wondering around, but cant get it

Old   #77

When you drop them item it gets a new id according to matt.dk

Old   #78

thats what i cant figure out... how in the hell does the new item pulls out a new Id, i mean u r clonning the old one, i think its the server generating new ids every time something drops
Old   #79

When you drop an item it does not get a new ID!!! I have heard of many hacking attempts where the hacker dropped the item for his char so his char can pick it up thinking maybe GMs can only track trades...and guess what! The GMs traced it the next day. I dont think it takes an admin/GM to look for identical IDs. The server itself can probably detect identical IDs.

Old   #80

Quote:
Originally posted by brak@Aug 5 2005, 14:40
When you drop an item it does not get a new ID!!! I have heard of many hacking attempts where the hacker dropped the item for his char so his char can pick it up thinking maybe GMs can only track trades...and guess what! The GMs traced it the next day. I dont think it takes an admin/GM to look for identical IDs. The server itself can probably detect identical IDs.
according to what matt says the new item does get a new id when u drop it
Old   #81

Hi..You know me dkall..

Best to not release it public..It would be patched once it gets abused to no end..I would say keep it to yourself..but tell me..
Old   #82

They keep tracks of everything. Mostly items that are from other players or items you use to +1. The items must be kept for 1 day for +1s though (Information complied from admin posts over the years). I doubt they waste there time checking for items that aren't traded (They assume its from a monster). And if the id changes they have no way to know. Oh and I'm the 1337th viewer .
Old   #83

this is like a dejavoo, u know that when someone comes with a new exploitable thing, everybody willl start saying "uh uh dont release it will get patched, dont release it you will ***** the game" come on, it will get patched as well, some gm will discover it some other player will discover it and post it here or another place, this is a sharing "hacks" forum, u dont want to see exploits like this?, then what the hell are you doing here, for further new hacks comming: if u r not going to release it just dont post any clue on how to do it
Old   #84

Received Thanks: 1,307
lol, it anoys me when people say they can do these things but never give any real evidence, i can make myself look like i have full 2 socket using, photoshop, and this guy can dupe items using photoshop
Old   #85

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatehaker@Aug 6 2005, 00:55
lol, it anoys me when people say they can do these things but never give any real evidence, i can make myself look like i have full 2 socket using, photoshop, and this guy can dupe items using photoshop
But what can he get from lying about it?
Old   #86

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer+Aug 5 2005, 16:02--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ultimatedestroyer @ Aug 5 2005, 16:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ultimatehaker@Aug 6 2005, 00:55
But what can he get from lying about it? [/b][/quote]
some scenary lights ? :P
Old   #87

Quote:
Originally posted by sabbathin+Aug 6 2005, 01:07--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sabbathin @ Aug 6 2005, 01:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2005, 16:02
<!--QuoteBegin--ultimatehaker
Quote:
@Aug 6 2005, 00:55

some scenary lights ? :P [/b][/quote]
That will do nothing in the long run, I dont think people should waste all of there time trying to explain how there hack works, if they are just trying to get 15 minutes of fame.
Old   #88

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer+Aug 5 2005, 16:09--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ultimatedestroyer @ Aug 5 2005, 16:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2005, 01:07
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2005, 16:02
<!--QuoteBegin--ultimatehaker
Quote:
Quote:
@Aug 6 2005, 00:55

some scenary lights ? :P
That will do nothing in the long run, I dont think people should waste all of there time trying to explain how there hack works, if they are just trying to get 15 minutes of fame. [/b][/quote]
you can actually get some real money for doing it :P
Old   #89

Oh fair enough. >.>
Old   #90

blah i think is bullshit... i mean if you duplicate item you are going to duplicate it id and all other infromation bout it... why not at least show a better proof.. no offnce but 2 normal dragons i have a boute 16 of them. could easily fake it

Closed Thread